Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just throwing the text thread out again for anytone who wants to hop in. I talk to VD, TysonJones, and Bigdigga through text messages fairly regularly. Throw out your number if you want to jump in...

972-345-4903...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
icantbox, matt, what is your last name? I'm adding both you and matty to my contacts list but I dont know how to seperate you too. If you want you can just give me the first letter if you feel uncomfortable giving out that info.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
icantbox, matt, what is your last name? I'm adding both you and matty to my contacts list but I dont know how to seperate you too. If you want you can just give me the first letter if you feel uncomfortable giving out that info.

D. Not out of worry do I just give you the letter. i just doubt you want all 13 letters of my last name :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
haha my bad matt, I had my phone on silence for some reason, I forgot to respond to shane as well which never happens. I was up till midnight watching the fights and then immediately copying them to dvd. It was about midnight when I had even looked at my phone and I figured it may of been to late, although that doesnt stop mark haha. I'll holla at all you guys later to see if our numbers work.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha my bad matt, I had my phone on silence for some reason, I forgot to respond to shane as well which never happens. I was up till midnight watching the fights and then immediately copying them to dvd. It was about midnight when I had even looked at my phone and I figured it may of been to late, although that doesnt stop mark haha. I'll holla at all you guys later to see if our numbers work.
No ****??????

1 - 20 of 45 Posts