Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, i need help searching the best browser out there.

out of these which one is the fastest/the easiest to use/the one that has the lesser errors while loading pages/the less to freeze/ and the one that takes little memory to install in your computer..

Opera
Firefox
Safari
others..

Thanks guys :D

G

·
I heard Firefox is better for keeping viruses away and stuff like that. I tried Firefox and Opera for a while but prefer IE.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You should. The user interface on Firefox is perfect IMO. A lot of the hacking software that is available is perfect for I.E.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm using safari right now and OMG it's fassttttt.
but the only problem i've encountered is when i go to megaupload.com it freezes. :(

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i just use ie. what's the difference in the broswers? ie is free, is firefox free? ps i cba to check on the web if it is.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
i'm using safari right now and OMG it's fassttttt.
but the only problem i've encountered is when i go to megaupload.com it freezes. :(
I'm using it to dude and your right it's extremely fast :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
just downloaded firefox because of you guys.

seems okay but not sure if it's faster or not.

atleast i know i wont get viruses like on ie

G

·
I was using Opera for a couple of days but couldn't find out how to copy and paste. It was REALLY quick though. Now I'm using Firefox and it seems a little slow but much less viruses than IE.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was using Opera for a couple of days but couldn't find out how to copy and paste. It was REALLY quick though. Now I'm using Firefox and it seems a little slow but much less viruses than IE.
i'm using opera now, and u couldn't find out how to copy and paste? =/ wtf?.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts