Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minus the Klits and Calzaghe. And **** the consensus, Mexicans are not white. I mean white. American or European. DON'T say M.Kessler.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Minus the Klits and Calzaghe. And **** the consensus, Mexicans are not white. I mean white. American or European. DON'T say M.Kessler.
Kessler, Calzaghe and Klitschko are European, and this thread is a little rediculous to begin with. Whats the purpose? I see no reason for it, at all. Skin color has nothing to do with being the best.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it has nothing to do w/ being the best. I just wanna see what people come up with. Is that ok? I know those guys are all European. Just answer please, don't worry... no one will consider you racist. You do a P4P list, and a divisional breakdown, and other "imaginary" scenerios... what's wrong w/ this one? I though it would be fun and require some thought.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
To me the classification are this: white (american and european), black (african and american), Hispanics, Asians, and Arabs. Abraham falls into the Arab category. To add to the list: Manfredo Jr., Duddy, Holly Holm, and I'm gonna leave it at that.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Well Armenia is at the juncture of Eastern Europe and Western Asia so I can see how you don't consider them white.
Besides Calzaghe, Kessler and the Klitschkos I guess Pavlik and Hatton are the best white fighters.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No one said you had to answer. You CHOSE to enter and respond. If you think it's stupid, pick another thread to respond to.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Who gives a **** what colour a fighter is? Even talking about best white, best black , best pink is a load of bollocks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's not about the color of skin. Are we all in agreement that a majority of boxers are mexican and black? There are few and far between when it comes to quality white fighters, is that not true? I'm just asking a simple question. How come some people are able to enter the thread, answer the question, then go about their business? And some of you wanna waste all of our time w/ not agreeing w/ the content of the thread. You know what I do when I see a dumb thread? I Don't click on it! My thread is better than all of your threads that are all basically the same. At least they're original.

G

·
ivd started fuk all threads chief, so dont know how all mine are all the same?

Really who cares about the colour of someones skin.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I CARE! I'm an American... w/ free reign over my thoughts and opinions. No one ever said you have to agree, either answer... or [STRIKE]hit the fuckin' bricks[/STRIKE].

Keep it cool

Don't retaliate goldenbhoy.

-Balistik

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
If you agree with this thread, then go ahead, post. If you do not agree with it, like myself, just refrain from posting. I think it'll show more if it gets no attention at all rather than we throw gas on the fire. :thumbsup:

G

·
I CARE! I'm an American... w/ free reign over my thoughts and opinions. No one ever said you have to agree, either answer... or [STRIKE]hit the fuckin' bricks[/STRIKE].

Keep it cool

Don't retaliate goldenbhoy.

-Balistik
No worries Liver/ Balistik ive no intention of, everythings cool with me and Liver

1 - 20 of 53 Posts