Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What is the best weight division class in boxing today?

• Minimumweight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light flyweight

• Flyweight

• Super flyweight

• Bantamweight

• Super bantamweight

• Featherweight

• Super featherweight

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Lightweight

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Light welterweight - Heavyweight (and state which it is)!

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU DECIDE... which boxing weight class has the most class/most entertainment/most skill... EVERYTHING... THE TOTAL PACKAGE!!! I say The Super Featherweight Division... they're as quick as ****... but they also brawl like cray and really entertain you... YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT!:cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
its a toss up between superfeathweight and welterweight. Middleweight is heating up. I dont think heavyewight division will ever live up to the days of ali and tyson.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
oh and next time you do a poll dont just go from 100 pound divison to 140 pound divison. Thats leaving out half the divisions.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
easily welterweight.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
light welter - welterweight.

cotto
hatton
castillo
judah
margarito
clottey
baldomir
gatti
mosley
williams
harris
D Hopkins

To name a few

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Welterweights with Mosley, Mayweather, Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, Williams, Judah, De La Hoya.

Super Featherweights always been awesome, but guys like Barrera and Morales aint getting any younger.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
no but i would easily pay 50 dollars to watch barrera/morales 4. even though there would be no reason, two guys getting to the overthehillpart of their career, you better believe they would go for it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I went with Super Feather,which I'm using to include just about anyone from 122-130,so it's really three divisions. I think it and Welterweight are keeping the sport going right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I picked welter and up because I don't like watching midgets box too much. While they may be entertaining at times I can never get it out of my head that they weigh 120pounds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts