Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

The Boxing fans I HATE...

2K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  TysonJones 
#1 ·
Sorry short little rant here.

I hate the guys that:

1. Write someone off after one loss... Nobody can win all the time I mean c'mon. For example, Prince Naseem loses and he can never fight again, Hatton loses and now he's a bum. Get out of here with that.

2. Act like they know how the boxers body feels; example "Yeah Trinidad is really out of shape, our uncle in Puerto Rico brings his son to Tito's gym and he says he's always in there lounging drinking a corona". STFU HERESAY!!!

3. Talk of things they know nothing about. Ex. One of these older smartass guy's that comes to my uncles house for all the fights is always pissing me off telling me about whats happening and what each fighter needs to be doing... So I mess with him and say things like, "Jones is lucky he's southpaw, or Mayweather has no defense" and see him mindlessley agree with me and try to explain to me what a Philly shell is without knowing it's a defense style.

4. Racist fans... We all make jokes about all the different types of fighters, but I mean it got way out of hand (COTTO VS JUDAH) when everyone was yelling RICE & BEANS MUTHA*&(*#&ka RICE AND BEANZZZZ!11!! and telling Zab Judah that KFC is where he belongs.

5. Blind fans... Mayweather vs. De La Hoya I resented being hispanic... De la hoya didn't win so let it go. They would not stop bitchin the whole entire day about golden boy's loss.

:dunno:Sorry if you wasted your time reading this. I might keep posting.

See less See more
#7 ·
Yo speedkillz he seems bitter but thats aside from the point. The point I MADE was if someone loses they are counted out forever. Even though he fought again when he did lose everyone said he couldn't fight at all.

K? Thx

G
#13 ·
Hamed was at the Ryan Rhodes fight last night, he was interviewed after wards and eluded to coming back to boxing. To be honest though he is a shadow of his former self, Huge is putting it mildly. he is a baloon, cant see him ever coming back.

Anyone see gary walcombe getting KTFO last night, it was brutal KO!

#16 ·
I dont really hate those old guys that come in and they pretend they know everything about boxing.. I mean at least they're the only ones interested in boxing, I dont know hoe its up there but here I'm usually alone when it comes to boxing and I get enough of people asking me who is the champion or whos this guy thats fighting, so when a thses old guys are there it really helps me out, they dont ask much and they are funny and they answer many questions for me...

#21 ·
Calvo wasn't a bad comeback opponent after his first defeat. Calvo was a solid pro, and very durable. It was just like Hatton coming back to fight Laczano. The reason he didn't carry on? Well, he got alot of flak from the crowd that night. I don't think his heart had been in boxing for quite some time before the Barrera fight, although id pick MAB to beat any version of Hamed.

#22 ·
Im no Hamed fan, not by a long way. He would have beat MAB though if he had still be in the form he was while with Brendan Ingle. Hamed is one of the best fighters ive ever seen when he was on his game.

Suarez and Steward tried to turn him into something he wasn't, a boxer who does things by the book.

Hamed still has a huge fanbase, he has a lot haters too who would tune into watch him in the hope he gets KTFO, theres money to be made, its not unthinkable, he'd be fresh.

#24 ·
He wouldn't be as fast or as flexible as he once was, he would still be faster probably than most IMO, but man, he can punch. A fighter never loses that.

He'd still be able to make 130, he's not blown up as much as Hatton does between fights and he's a lot smaller than Ricky too.

#25 ·
I was under the impression he was up near 200lbs at the moment. I don't know though, havent seem him for awhile though he was supposedly interviewed last night on Sky Sports.

He'll have the power but i think he'd have to tighten up his fundamentals if he came back now, because he couldnt rely on those reflexes.

#27 ·
He's got a naturaly small frame and he's only 5ft3, i saw the fight last night and it was cutting to Naz quite a bit. Id say he's more like 170 just now.

If he hit camp he'd mosty probably drop 25-30 pounds very quick, his body will be all water just now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.