Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone checked it out? I'm listening to it right now and its decent so far but the song that made me go crazy was whip it. Amazing beat..and Wayne is just killing it. Of course on the songs in this mixtape Wayne kills it but some i just don't like. But i've just gotten up to Whip it which is track 10.

Listening to track 11. WOW....**** is crazy. If you haven't listened to it and actually like Wayne then check it out. If not and i know that one person who thinks Wayne isn't real rap just don't get on this thread i wanna speak about this mixtape not what real rap is.

One lyric that got me laughing was when wayne says "I super soak that hoe skeet skeet skeet squirt."

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That mixtape is aiight. Most of it is old shitt, and the rest of it is from the Carter 3. I'll post some of the Carter 3.5 when it drops. Whip it is the jam. It just didn't fit C3 though.

B.R. where are you listening to this at?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I got around 1000 tracks from him and featuring him. He kills it on Whip It. Dude always has me laughing. I'm not sure how much it would be to ship to the UK, Tom. Any clue?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was listening to it on Imeem.com a lot of people just put songs on there and if i wanna listen to new songs i just go there and type in someones name. But please do post The carter 3.5 tracks when they come out. Now i wanna keep up with lil wayne cause i'm starting to like him. I never did before but i love the lyrics and if he raps more like he did on whip it i'd be a fanatic. I looked up on google any new tracks after the carter III and i got that. I heard some of the songs i know they're old and some of them are new to me like whip it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts