Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching this season. I am actually getting into it more than I thought I would. Tony Danza is doing a pretty good job too. I guess he isn't the complete douche I thought he was. Haven't really seen anyone too impressive yet but a couple decent fights like last week. I just with they showed all 5 rounds but guess that would take too much time.

You guys watching?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Yea I been watchin but didnt get to see last nights ep, probably watch it when I get home.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
**** so im stupid late lol, I was watchin the game last night and the night before I think I was on my 360 lol, need to catch up, know anywhere I could watch it online? Matty? anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I'm watching it but so far I havent seen any really impressive fighter.

The guy that wont he first round (Cora Jr.) isnt bad, he is sound technically, but he is limited and will never be top notch.

The guy that won the second round, the puerto rican guy, is strong but is slow and doesnt have a very good balance/cordination.

The 3rd round guy can roll his body with some punches but he is small and apparently doesnt have a great chin. I can see him being beaten up against world class fighters.

So far Cora Jr seems to be the best of the three, but nothing to be excited about.

G

·
I've been watching. I've enjoyed it so far. Felix Cora Jr. was by far the most impressive from the fighters we've seen.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im waiting for the "Ding-a-Ling" Man to fight :laugh: I hope he wins only cause hes a local guy. I think he fights next episode.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just caught up to Episode #3. I found it on OnDemand. It appears they took my advice and dropped the horrible editing. I hope this continues in the future. I'm waiting to see Mike Alexander as I have sparred with him before and he is a really cool guy. He's fought most of his career at HW so I'm not sure what effect being at CW will have.

I also like Ding-a-Ling. The 5-round format should favor him as more of a brawler. The boxers are going to have a difficult time asserting ring control in such a short time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I hate the show and don't really watch it. I watched the first episode and kind of listened to the second one. I probably won't watch any of the rest of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts