Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sequel to Batman Begins comes out this Summer and it looks to be pretty f-in bad-ass.

Heath Ledger will be playing the Joker and the trailer look cool as ****

take a look

whysoserious

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I really enjoyed the newest batman film and Im pretty excited about this one. Thanks for that. Should be good. I think brutus will like this. He seems like a joker fan.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I really enjoyed the newest batman film and Im pretty excited about this one. Thanks for that. Should be good. I think brutus will like this. He seems like a joker fan.
he'll only watch if jake gylanhall is playing the riddler though !! LMAO

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Wow, when you said Heath Ledger as joker I wasnt too confident, but after seeing that trailer, WOW. It looks lik eits going to be a great follow up to Batman Begins. I really like how they have moved away from the "cartoony" feeling of the older movies and have given the series a much darker and more realistic feel to them.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Oh no I'm on a board with the original fans of Marvel comics. I'm guessing we have some Spiderman fans here as well. I can honestly say that I despised the first and second installment of the trilogy. I did enjoy Batman Begins a little however but mainly because of Cillian Murphy who is one of my favorite new actors.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Oh no I'm on a board with the original fans of Marvel comics. I'm guessing we have some Spiderman fans here as well. I can honestly say that I despised the first and second installment of the trilogy. I did enjoy Batman Begins a little however but mainly because of Cillian Murphy who is one of my favorite new actors.
you like comics?

you should be shot for that shane. LMAO !!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I cant wait for this one!! Heith is looking awesome and this is how the Joker should be! Just killing fools and stuff! The joker is and should be a crazy serial killer!

P.s Are there any comic fanst out there? i really enjoy comics much more than i like books and novels, i usually just read marvel but i also read the classic DC comics.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im not a comics fan, nor do a read them but im a big fan of shows like smallville ( superman related ) and all the superman and batman movies. I liked the spiderman movies but they werent that great for me.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeah I hope the movie lives up to the DK trailer, the one thing that bothers me is the Batman costume ,to me he doesn't look like batman anymore maybe Robobatman ,and from what I gather in the Trailers Letger is not the original joker in the movie

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Sad news to hear of the passing of young actor Heath Ledger, if the new BATMAN is as good as they claim it woud have catapulted the man into mega stardom, a real shame ,they still don't know cause of death

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Hugo, I was hearing on the news radio that they believe it was drug related. He was scheduled to have a massage. When the masseuse arrived, his housekeeper came in to let him know the person was there, and found him dead.

Damn shame...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It sucks Heath died. But the film is already in post production. They finished filming in November I believe, so it's still going to be coming out

They found some pills by his bed with no sign of foul play. Damn Shame. Why would anyone do that to themselves

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Probably their streneous working schedule these actors work some long and mess up hours,he probably sought out some sleeping aids ,but got a little carried away on the dosage, it's still a damm shame ....:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts