Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
This **** is sick... Any injectable drug sucks..

Around here its all marijuana, coca and ecstasy. Crystal meth didnt get here, yet.

Anyways, besides alchohol and marijuana(very few times/year though) I can say I'm clean:cool:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I used to smoke green all the time, but I haven't in over a year. I just got tired of it. I drink frequently though.

Mega, Chrystal meth is smoked not injected. If you can inject it I've never heard about it.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
The one we find downhere is injectable, really...I mean when we say crystal, its the injectable stuff, when we say "speed" its the smoking stuff. Both are crystal methanphetanine

Still kinda expensive here, its not popular..

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You do that 24-7 that will be the affect
:thumbsup: agreed.

You either smoke the drug or the drug smokes you. These fools let the drug smoke them
:thumbsup: true.

This **** is sick... Any injectable drug sucks..

Around here its all marijuana, coca and ecstasy. Crystal meth didnt get here, yet.

Anyways, besides alchohol and marijuana(very few times/year though) I can say I'm clean:cool:
over here is marijuana as well, latinos don't **** around with that heavy ****.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
If you can't handle the drug than don't do drugs. Stupid asses in those pictures

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
X is very popular where I live. The Green is everywhere.

My friends dad actually grows it in his basement. No lie.
alot of people here in miami got underground labs in their houses with plants of marijuana, alot have been busted.

can you imagine how much money that is?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts