Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my copy of LAX on Tuesday, and I really like it. I've always really liked the Game, and this is almost as good as the Documentary. So, who picked it up?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Of course i picked it up on the same day it came out. Gotta admit the albums hot. Only songs i didn't like was bulletproof diaries and touchdown got the deluxe edition?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And is it me or does Game sound like biggy a little bit in never can say goodbye? He has a congested nose you can hear it in his voice and he sounds like him just a bit i think in his first verse

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like all of the songs. Game always has that congested sound. I know what you mean though.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i like the game but i haven't picked up his LAX album yet, need to check it out soon.......

i saw the game live at hammersmith apollo, around the time he was having beef with 50and jay-z

it was class, he asked the crowd what song they wanted to hear and everyone was shouting 300 bars..... so he had to do it.... it was fukking awesome.... the crowd was going nuts.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Personally, I wouldnt DL that album, never liked game. but might listen to a track on datpiff lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn our taste in hip hop couldn't be much more different. Are you from NY or something?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts