Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new at this but I have been trying to get videis of my dad. he fought on the fight of the week in the early 60's. Eddie Antonetty lightweight. we tried to get films before he diied last year but was unsucessful. if anyone has any info. or can help please let me know. I haven't been on top of the boxing scene for a while seems that its just not the way it used to be to me. My father came from P.R in the fifties he was to be the champ of the world but he had problems but did help Carlos Ortiz gain the tittle. Dad felt it should have ben him but they wanted him to wait for next fight. he just walked away soon after that.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hi I am new at this but I have been trying to get videis of my dad. he fought on the fight of the week in the early 60's. Eddie Antonetty lightweight. we tried to get films before he diied last year but was unsucessful. if anyone has any info. or can help please let me know. I haven't been on top of the boxing scene for a while seems that its just not the way it used to be to me. My father came from P.R in the fifties he was to be the champ of the world but he had problems but did help Carlos Ortiz gain the tittle. Dad felt it should have ben him but they wanted him to wait for next fight. he just walked away soon after that.
I'll have a look dude, but I think it'll be hard to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts