Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE GREATEST MIKE TYSON QUOTES OF ALL TIME..CLICK HERE

This is a long read (about 100+ quotes), but here are my personal favorites. Feel Free to post yours.

"He called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse.' I'm not a recluse."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard."

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I always liked the "I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain." Quote...Classic....

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
rofl "convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." That one made me laugh so hard.

I like this one: "My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

discombobulatingly...... Mike really makes a fool out of himself when he tries to use big words.

·
Registered
445 Posts
"I wanna eat his children, all praise be to allah"

lmao, that one cracks me up.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
"I wanna eat his children, all praise be to allah"

lmao, that one cracks me up.
LOL!

I was at that fight and met Tyson at the Glasgow Hilton during the day of it. Mike was chilled when we saw him and then a few hours later BOOM. :laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
This isn't there, but it's the best rant/quote he's ever made.

"I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch..... I'll fukk you til you love me ******"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.