#1 · (Edited)
1-Miguel Cotto
2-Shane Mosley
3-Paul Williams
4-Collazo
5-Travis Simms
6-Joshua Clottey
7-He will never ever step in a ring with
Zab super Judah again. And this is written in stone.

#4 ·
daveDaboxingfan said:
1-Miguel Cotto
2-Shane Mosley
3-Paul Williams
4-Collazo
5-Travis Simms
6-Joshua Clottey
7-He will never ever step in a ring with
Zab super Judah again. And this is written in stone.
Only Shane Mosley would be worth it.

1. Mosley is the only one on there with a chance.
2. Mosley is the only one who could generate enough money.
3. Someone just started another Floyd thread and that makes me :D

#1,925 · (Edited)

mosley is still a much bigger name though, even in the uk, than hatton. Mosley should be first, then set up hatton
Dave, who do you honestly think has a good chance against Floyd right now other than Shane Mosley? I understand why you don't like his style or watching his fights. That makes perfect sense to me. But I box regularly, and I haven't seen anyone as instintually keen as him in 10 years. I appreciate his talent, ability, and tactical approach. You have to give him some credit though if you really think about it. You don't get where he is for nothing bro. Go Zab.
I agree with the last part, but think Floyd beats everyone on your list. Mosley has the only chance.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Yet he's not even considering Mosley.

Says who? You? The "floyd is god" fan? C'mon!! You're probably convinced that floyd is unbeatable. And the truth of the matter is that he's the sports best athlete right now. Best fighter? Not by a long shot my friend! The sports best usually takes on all comers. The sports best don't use none of this hit and run crap. It makes me laugh to hear floyd proclaim himself to be the best ever!!! If you are truly the sports best, you let the accolades come from your peers or critics. It's a worthless title when it is self proclaimed.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

#5 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:

i agree with you that mosley is the one with the chance vs floyd and that is probly the biggest moneymaker on the list as well and i believe that mosley shouldnt be on the list because i think that he and mayweather are gonna fight

#11 ·
What it boils down to guys is that NOBODY can beat Floyd. I mean face it. This thread was created to come up with something negative to say about him, because there really aren't many legit negatives. He is the sport's best and everyone in their right mind knows it.

#12 ·
hattosn never been ppv over here ither. When it comes down to it, mayweather will figure out to win, whether it looks good or bad, he'll win. anyone see him on fnf talkign to atlas the othernight, " man! everyone wants me to come back " i think he's loving the attention more than ever.

#15 ·
Well I was at the street races about 2 months ago and these guys whir talking smack about never loosing a race. So I hung around for a wile to see this guy/car take on the best. About 30 minutes later I see him counting the line of cars then his friend stops the line for him to cut in and it so happens that he ended up next to this stock POS that he destroys. After the race he comes back to his spot pounding his chest like King Kong.

So now he is at his spot counting the line and looking to jump in again. Well he jumps in again but this time at line the guy in the car next to him says, ill let the guy behind me go with you because I have a grudge race coming up.
So when King Kong sees the next car pull up next to him he says oh I can’t go now it’s to hot. Then he just returns to the line and starts counting again.

Is he undefeated? Yes
Does he deserve my respect? Not in a million years.

#16 ·
jabutillurdown said:
i agree with you that mosley is the one with the chance vs floyd and that is probly the biggest moneymaker on the list as well and i believe that mosley shouldnt be on the list because i think that he and mayweather are gonna fight

I’ll bet you 500 points now that if Big IF they fight Floyd will NOT go down to 147. And will only take the fight at 140 or 154. But not 147.
So my bet is Floyd will not fight Shane at 147.

#18 ·
The only guy from 154 and downwards i think would beat Floyd for sure would have been Winky. He beat SSM convincingly twice and IMO would school Floyd, but i cant see him going back down to 154 after fighting Hop at 170. I am even thinking about taking Winky over Hop in their fight, but still not 100% decided yet.

Aside from that, the current crop of 147/154 fighters id say only SSM would have a realistic chance. I like Mosley and think it would be cool to see De La Hoya training and sparring with him to help him fight PBF:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.