Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The heavyweight division seems to be the worst in boxing at the moment, fragmented, and frankly- boring!! Lewis recently said that he felt Klitschko is the dominant force in teh division, and I'd tend to agree, but had Klitschko been boxing in the late 80's- early 90's I don't think he'd make much impact at all, Is there any one out that who can trully unite the division? I think David Haye may be able to bring something new to the table if he chooses to step up to Heavyweight full time. Let's just hope Frank Warren doesn't follow through on his pre Skelton V's Sprott fight and reward either one of them with a title fight after their awful fight at the o2 Arena on Saturday!! So who can liven up the heavyweight division? Or am I just being overly pessemistic?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
yeah the division suck right now and yes Wlad is prob the best right now and will problaby be the best for some time now. I just done see guys like Sam Peter, Chagaev og Briggs winning him. The only guy i see winning Wlad is Valuev and thats just because he is so ******* huge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts