Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which fight do you guys think produced the most controversial decision?

I myself think Lewis was robbed in the first Holyfield fight..

·
Registered
59 Posts
THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL DECISION HAS GOT TO BE LENNOX LEWIS EVANDER HOLYFIELD 1, THE AMOUNT OF MEDIA COVERAGE AND INVESTIGATIONS THAT FOLLOWED THAT BULL DECISION WAS DEFINATLEY A BOXING FIRST!:dunno:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Lest I forget that one! Definitely the one that infuriated me the most, but I figured I had beaten that dead horse enough already. :thumbsup:
Yes Floyd didn't clearly win the first 5 rounds as well as 2 out of the next 7. That was highway robbery at it's finest.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Yes Floyd didn't clearly win the first 5 rounds as well as 2 out of the next 7. That was highway robbery at it's finest.
If one judge somehow found a way to score it for PBF, okay, I'd still be very unhappy with it. But the fact that it was a unanimous decision by as big a margin made me go ballistic. Anek Hongtongkam 116-111 John Keane 115-111 Jerry Roth 115-111

The scores for their rematch were Ken Morita 115-113 Larry O'Connell 116-113 Daniel Van de Wiele 115-113

How did they score that one even closer?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Because in the second one they were trying to give Castillo everything they could. I don't care. Castillo clearly won both 120-108 on my card. Floyd is such a pussy. I'm glad he retired. Hatton beat him too on my card.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Oh crap, CJ has hacked Shane's account. :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Oh crap, CJ has hacked Shane's account. :laugh:
Please desist from using my name in your childish games. This is a boxing forum not a kindergarten playground

G

·
Oscar De La Hoya vs. Felix Sturm. Sturm won that fight with ease. What a schooling that was. Gotta wonder about those scorers...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts