Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all of you who like to talk about boxing without getting your feelings hurt or without talking **** to other boxing lovers.

If you come here to talk **** then get your ass back out.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My favorite thing in the world is to watch boxing while having myself nachos, salsa dip and beer. If somone gets upset about taht comment ill get upset.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I dont know sometimes i just make myself something to eat like a pizza, hamburger sandwich or even just egg and bacon(it still tastes good at night btw) but the classic chips and dip going down with ice cold beer combo doesnt fail.

·
Registered
808 Posts
As for food i have to go Pizza , i don't drink beer so i will take vodka after i eat though i don't think pizza and vodka would be good together.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Gotta go with nacho's and Pizza, :laugh:

Cans of bud all the way too.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I have made it a tradition in the past year to have a Jager Bomb before the fights start. Keeps me awake but it didn't really help with that Klits-Ibrag fight :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its not the biggest over here but i like it, i'll drink bud or bottled Grolsch. Preferbly bud.

·
Registered
624 Posts
yea chips and dips work well with fight nights!

as far as beer? probably 8 cold BUD ICE'S they go down a treat on any night!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know why its so funny hearing you guys say you drink Bud and Bud Ice. No one here even drinks that. The closest they drink to that is Bid Light. I can imagine all the great beer choices you got over there. Id be all over that stuff.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I dont know why its so funny hearing you guys say you drink Bud and Bud Ice. No one here even drinks that. The closest they drink to that is Bid Light. I can imagine all the great beer choices you got over there. Id be all over that stuff.
hahaha, yeah we got all the good beers!

heineken, carling, carlsberg, fosters, bud, pilsten, everything or anything!

all the finest tools to get you CRUNK! :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Gotta go with nacho's and Pizza, :laugh:

Cans of bud all the way too.
Tommy you drink Bud when you have all that good strong Brit beer to choose from. I found the beer in the US wasnt half as strong as Brit
I remember an american friend he'd come in the pub 2 pints of whitbread tankard he was loose as a goose :cheeky4: Yet he could down a case of coors and be ok lol

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha I was thinking more along the lines of Guiness(My favorite), St. Peter's, Murphy's and Smithwicks. We very rarley have those anywhere here.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Haha I was thinking more along the lines of Guiness(My favorite), St. Peter's, Murphy's and Smithwicks. We very rarley have those anywhere here.
they are irish beers!

but yeah ok

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I drink a lot of guinness, when im down the pub thats the stuff im on. I can sink 20 pints of guinness in a bevvy sesh, along with shots.

I hate it out a can though, im not keen on can'd beer realy, but i think bud is by far the best.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts