Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

The NO-DRAMA Thread

4K views 63 replies 12 participants last post by  C.J.Rock 
#1 ·
Hello all of you who like to talk about boxing without getting your feelings hurt or without talking **** to other boxing lovers.

If you come here to talk **** then get your ass back out.

See less See more
#4 ·
I dont know sometimes i just make myself something to eat like a pizza, hamburger sandwich or even just egg and bacon(it still tastes good at night btw) but the classic chips and dip going down with ice cold beer combo doesnt fail.

#13 ·
yea chips and dips work well with fight nights!

as far as beer? probably 8 cold BUD ICE'S they go down a treat on any night!:thumbsup:

#15 ·
hahaha, yeah we got all the good beers!

heineken, carling, carlsberg, fosters, bud, pilsten, everything or anything!

all the finest tools to get you CRUNK! :laugh:

#21 ·
I dont really care what kind of beer a drink aslong as it isnt black (like newcastle and that stuff) i just dont like the taste of those. But most of the time its Tuborg since its really cheap here or carlsberg.

I also love Stella, Budweiser Czech and we also have very good icelandic beers i like to drink aswell.

#22 ·
I dont really care what kind of beer a drink aslong as it isnt black (like newcastle and that stuff) i just dont like the taste of those. But most of the time its Tuborg since its really cheap here or carlsberg.

I also love Stella, Budweiser Czech and we also have very good icelandic beers i like to drink aswell.
Like which? Ill have to check them out.

#33 ·
Ive been blasting the bells a bit at home just now, i'll probably be back in the gym when my leg is better. Im starting to notice a bit of a gut just now.

#34 ·
I havent moved for three months now since i broke my left scaphoid (sp?) its a bone in the wrist area. And since my workout mostly consist of catching and throwing a ball i havent trained much, i was in a cast for 10 weeks, got out of it last week so im planning on starting soon :) Gained 15 pounds in those 10 weeks tho :p Ill lose it in no time tho.

#38 ·
Pre-fight must haves for party of 15-25 people.

1 Keg Dos Equis
1 liter Hennessey
10 limes splayed
3 bowls of Shane's Special Dip kept on Stay-Hots
6 bags dipping chips
1 custom made scorecard
1 fight night pen
1 Gatorade cooler of pink panty droppers (ask if you want the recipe)
....plenty more but that is all for now....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.