Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i havent. it's funny really. i use to lvoe watching wimbledon, football, moto gp, formula 1 etc but now i like boxing too much and cba with the rest.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I watch all the ones you list :laugh:
i suppose i was a lil like you years ago but now there's other things to think about. i hope you enjoy bud :)

G

·
I watch it now and again. Federer is different class.

I think Murray will win it eventually, more likely when Federer retires!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
OMG how freakin long is this shitt? Didn't it start last Monday or something? It is on every day. I can only sit there and watch the entire match for a few guys like Federer, Nadal, and Roddick. I'll watch Serena too to see that ass.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG how freakin long is this shitt? Didn't it start last Monday or something? It is on every day. I can only sit there and watch the entire match for a few guys like Federer, Nadal, and Roddick. I'll watch Serena too to see that ass.
It is on for 2 weeks. There was no play Sunday because there is never play on the middle Sunday. It may seem long because they've only been off for rain once in eight days :laugh: That's good because usually they'd have been off a lot longer, but the rain has stayed away :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I try to watch the entire matches of Federer, Roddick and Murray, as they are my favorite players. I try to watch a lot of Nadal, because he's a fantastic player, and Fernando Gonzalez, because I like his style of play :thumbsup:

·
Registered
772 Posts
i caught the last three sets last night, murray looked pretty strong, but if he struggled at the start with Gasquet, just think what nadal will do to him in the next round, however i wish him the best and will be supporting him the whole way.

i think nadal and federer final will be interesting but federer is the superior player on grass.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Roddick is shot. What the fukk happened to him and Llayton Hewitt? I expected a lot from them 2. But it looks like there done. Federer and Nadal are running tennis now

·
Registered
112 Posts
Roddick is shot. What the fukk happened to him and Llayton Hewitt? I expected a lot from them 2. But it looks like there done. Federer and Nadal are running tennis now
Roddcik is one-dimensional. He has an awful backhand, its just plain ****. I hate all the wriggling and **** he does too. His serve is the only good aspect of his game. Federer is on the downslide. You missing out Djokovic G, he got put out real early but he will come back and on his day he would smash Federer. Lleyton Hewitt is well past it, has been for a couple of years now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts