Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE RETURN OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER!

We all knew this wasn’t going to last for very long, but here we are. I am hearing that Floyd Mayweather will make good on his new name, Money Mayweather. I don’t know if you all know, but “Money” retired and did a good job holding out, but some events happened in boxing that are rumored to making that flip. First, Oscar De La Hoya has seen some big fights fall through for him recently. He’s been left without a suitable opponent that can also create and “event.” Before he and Floyd fought, De La Hoya had the upper hand in the negotiations, but those days are apparently OVER. I heard that Floyd is going to get $70 million to return and there will be some sort of equitable split from that point on. Can you believe it? Sure you can. We all knew that money would bring “Money” back out and about. This fight should be fairly epic based on the hype alone. Now if the heavyweight division could get it together. Source: Rumors

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I won't beleived untill I hear it from his own mouth, and plus who's crazy enough to make him that offer, Bill Gates or Donald Trump, neither they're both too cheap...:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Boredom, Floyd is missing people asking him for his authograph, plus he realised his stacks are dwindling after too many nights at the clubs and strip joints.....:laugh:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm torn on this news. I hate Floyd but want to see him in the ring. It's kind of like a CHristmas gift of a puppy but the puppy is butt ass ugly and smells like a feedlot. YOu dig the dog but with the extras that come with it you just aren't sure.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Boredom, Floyd is missing people asking him for his authograph, plus he realised his stacks are dwindling after too many nights at the clubs and strip joints.....:laugh:
Basically.....lol..But yeah he could come back, and just beat people like before, dodge hard fights n make money mayweather

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
THE RETURN OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER!

We all knew this wasn’t going to last for very long, but here we are. I am hearing that Floyd Mayweather will make good on his new name, Money Mayweather. I don’t know if you all know, but “Money” retired and did a good job holding out, but some events happened in boxing that are rumored to making that flip. First, Oscar De La Hoya has seen some big fights fall through for him recently. He’s been left without a suitable opponent that can also create and “event.” Before he and Floyd fought, De La Hoya had the upper hand in the negotiations, but those days are apparently OVER. I heard that Floyd is going to get $70 million to return and there will be some sort of equitable split from that point on. Can you believe it? Sure you can. We all knew that money would bring “Money” back out and about. This fight should be fairly epic based on the hype alone. Now if the heavyweight division could get it together. Source: Rumors
I can see it happening. I would have no problem seeing Floyd return if he's going to fight Oscar and than some of the top welterweights. But if he's just coming back for Oscar, than I would be bothered by that. I'm not really a fan of his, but he is a great fighter. That can not be denied. And I think it would be good for boxing to see it's best fighter return.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'll bet he's walking around 160-170 is gonna kill him to get down to fighting weight, that alone will make him retire again, it'll remind him why he retired in the first place:laugh:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'll bet he's walking around 160-170 is gonna kill him to get down to fighting weight, that alone will make him retire again, it'll remind him why he retired in the first place:laugh:
Not sure about that. Floyd looks like he enjoys training. I don't think he stopped. I think he's in good shape

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Not sure about that. Floyd looks like he enjoys training. I don't think he stopped. I think he's in good shape
He might enjoy working out, up to apoint, but it was my understanding the he was pretty much fed up with the routine after having been doing it for so long......
I mean there's working out on your own which is great, but when you have a trainer dogging you is a different story...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I can see it happening. I would have no problem seeing Floyd return if he's going to fight Oscar and than some of the top welterweights. But if he's just coming back for Oscar, than I would be bothered by that. I'm not really a fan of his, but he is a great fighter. That can not be denied. And I think it would be good for boxing to see it's best fighter return.
I'm sure it'll just be Oscar and he's gone again. He should just stay gone

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
he'll stay put, million dollar mansion, carssss, custom made king size bed,state of the art hd tv, a safe and a bank account full of $$$$$$$, girls a phone call away, he be nuts to go back to some stinking gym and suffer in training.......:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Isn't there a floyd mayweather secretly training thread, which instigates his return? Good news either way.
LOL don't worry you're the investigator in charge.

Don't think so. He seems to be training regularly even if he's not scheduled to fight so making weight won't be a problem IMO.

he'll stay put, million dollar mansion, carssss, custom made king size bed,state of the art hd tv, a safe and a bank account full of $$$$$$$, girls a phone call away, he be nuts to go back to some stinking gym and suffer in training.......:thumbsdown:
Actually his gym is top notch compared to other gyms.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
He might enjoy working out, up to apoint, but it was my understanding the he was pretty much fed up with the routine after having been doing it for so long......
I mean there's working out on your own which is great, but when you have a trainer dogging you is a different story...
I think Floyd had been running his own training since he left his father.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
LOL don't worry you're the investigator in charge. :laugh::laugh:

Don't think so. He seems to be training regularly even if he's not scheduled to fight so making weight won't be a problem IMO.

Actually his gym is top notch compared to other gyms.
should'nt be if he's serious sure, and what about the gym have you seen it.....

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.