Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will it be?

I know that Kessler, Khan, and Andre Ward have fights this weekend, but as far as the big fights are concerned, who's going to do the most to impress this weekend?

Abraham, Miranda, Berto, Miki Rodriguez, Arreola, or Witherspoon?

Call me crazy, but I have one of those gut feelings and my money is on Rodriguez with the big upset to at least temporarily derail the Berto train to stardom. He lost to Baldomir, so I feel foolish thinking this way, but oh well. Just like when you're filling out your NCAA tournament brackets, you have to go with a dark horse.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I agree ^^

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Who will it be?

I know that Kessler, Khan, and Andre Ward have fights this weekend, but as far as the big fights are concerned, who's going to do the most to impress this weekend?

Abraham, Miranda, Berto, Miki Rodriguez, Arreola, or Witherspoon?

Call me crazy, but I have one of those gut feelings and my money is on Rodriguez with the big upset to at least temporarily derail the Berto train to stardom. He lost to Baldomir, so I feel foolish thinking this way, but oh well. Just like when you're filling out your NCAA tournament brackets, you have to go with a dark horse.
I'm taking his opponent. I haven't been totally impressed with Berto, but I have a sneaky feeling that he is going to show up and look spectacular Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts