Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yeah, campbell look shook...hahah did you guys see Brandon Jacobs run over Landry? nasty

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Giants will own the division, The cowboys will make the playoffs but NO SB .Conference finals @ most.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Giants will own the division, The cowboys will make the playoffs but NO SB .Conference finals @ most.
That average team that got hot at the right time last year? Come on now. ;) It is going to be Dallas or Philly taking the division.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
That average team that got hot at the right time last year? Come on now. ;) It is going to be Dallas or Philly taking the division.
They weren't mediocre, they were unfocused, their defense sucked in the first 2 games, they dominated the next 6, Eli sucked until the last few games, then he turned into an elite QB. Dallas will take the division, but I don't doubt NY they have most of the ingredients needed to take it. NY has a better running game, O line, their QB's are equal, if Umenyoira wasn't injured front 4, receivers are equal maybe better. Getting my devils advocate on

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They weren't mediocre, they were unfocused, their defense sucked in the first 2 games, they dominated the next 6, Eli sucked until the last few games, then he turned into an elite QB. Dallas will take the division, but I don't doubt NY they have most of the ingredients needed to take it. NY has a better running game, O line, their QB's are equal, if Umenyoira wasn't injured front 4, receivers are equal maybe better. Getting my devils advocate on
They just aren't that good to me. The played at their peak at the right time last year.

Eli is not an elite QB. Dallas will take the division. I agree there.

The running game for Dallas is different this year, and I disagree based on what I've seen. Marion is going to be a killer this year, and Felix Jones is flat out sick.

Romo is better than Eli.

T.O. and Crayton are better than Plaxico and Toomer. Sinorice Moss and Steve Smith are even with Austin and Hurd, but Austin and Hurd are both out 3 weeks.

Ware is better than Osi. Ellis is better than Tuck.

Edge goes to the Cowboys.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
They just aren't that good to me. The played at their peak at the right time last year.

The running game for Dallas is different this year, and I disagree based on what I've seen. Marion is going to be a killer this year, and Felix Jones is flat out sick.

Romo is better than Eli.

T.O. and Crayton are better than Plaxico and Toomer. Sinorice Moss and Steve Smith are even with Austin and Hurd, but Austin and Hurd are both out 3 weeks.

You forget that after 8 games they were ranked ahead of Dallas by most because they dominated after those 2 losses. Ware and Osi are toss up at best, if a poll was ever made for guards about who was better U would win. Jacobs, Bradshaw, and Ward is a better tandem than Barber and Jones, though I'll give you not by much. The Cowboys recieving core (as a whole) is not better than the Giants. I'll give you Ellis-Tuck and Romo-Manning

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You forget that after 8 games they were ranked ahead of Dallas by most because they dominated after those 2 losses. Ware and Osi are toss up at best, if a poll was ever made for guards about who was better U would win. Jacobs, Bradshaw, and Ward is a better tandem than Barber and Jones, though I'll give you not by much. The Cowboys recieving core (as a whole) is not better than the Giants. I'll give you Ellis-Tuck and Romo-Manning
We'll see after a few games. It is too early to tell so far. I think Barber and Jones put up better numbers than all the Giants RB's, and I think TO and Crayton put up better numbers than Burress and Toomer.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

Romo is better than Eli.

Yea sure, Eli after last season has proven himslef, Romo has yet to do shiet in the Playoffs and IMO hes more prone to making mistakes bc he likes to try to be superman like Brett Favre, difference is Brett can do it. Romo is overrated IMO.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea sure, Eli after last season has proven himslef, Romo has yet to do shiet in the Playoffs and IMO hes more prone to making mistakes bc he likes to try to be superman like Brett Favre, difference is Brett can do it. Romo is overrated IMO.
Everything you said about Romo is true, but we're talking about Eli man. Eli. The guy that has the same dumbmouth disease as Michael Phelps.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
**** yall! :laugh: Its been well documented me saying "The Redskins are terrible" and we will maybe win 5 games this year if Campbell stays in the whole season. He's ****.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Everything you said about Romo is true, but we're talking about Eli man. Eli. The guy that has the same dumbmouth disease as Michael Phelps.
LMFAOOO I never thought about that but true lol....but nah, we're talking about the guy that won the SB against a 18-0 team, without 10+ pro-bowlers, while winning straight road games in doing so. cmon now.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Hail to the Redskins!!!! Here are a couple pictures from the game. Boy was I drunk and tired from staying up for that fight. Well worth it for the win!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was a hell of a game! The whole time I was watching it I was picturing you going from happy to pissed back and forth with the flow of that game.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.