Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What should I change my name to out of the 3 choices!

• Sonny Liston

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Larry Holmes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ray Leonard

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my good friend tommygunn

I CAN NOW CHANGE MY NAME!!!

I have narrowed it down to 3 Choices... Unofficially 4! You could all be voting for the 3 Original Choices... and I could say "Screw It... I'll Change My Name To Something That Wasn't Of The 3 Original Choices" and that's Option Number 4... but it's not on this poll... HA HA! :cool:

You're 3 Choices are as follows:

1. Sonny Liston - Quite possibly the 1st ever Badass Boxer that was misunderstood... feared during his time... most people say he would've beaten all of today's contenders without even really trying because he punched so damn hard! Most agree that he would've beaten such feared Brawlers as George Foreman! Died in tragic circumstances... some even believe that a younger Sonny Liston would've beaten Muhammad Ali... probably not... but he'd come close!
  2. Larry Holmes - bill1234's favourite all-time Heavyweight Boxer... known for having the hardest hitting left jab in boxing history... and he wasn't even a Brawler! With The Out-Fighting Brilliance of Muhammad Ali... only an edge in strength... his defeats to Michael Spinks are strongly considered by many... "TO NEVER HAVE HAPPENED"... the judges "GOT IT WRONG!!!" In his later years... in spite of crushing defeats at the hands of the likes of Mike Tyson... he beat the likes of Ray Mercer even in his 40s. Some consider him to be the greatest Heavyweight Boxer of all time... EVER!!!
  3. Ray Leonard - Adopting the name of "Sugar Ray Leonard" after asking the great "Sugar Ray Robinson" if it was OK to use... he went on to become arguably the greatest boxer of the 80s! With his lightning quick ability and fitness more than backing up the use of his cocky style and at times big mouth... Ray Leonard was a Gold Medal Winner at the '76 OIympics in Montreal and turned Pro just a few months later! He went on to win Several Different World Championship in 5 Different Weight Divisions! He had great WARS with the likes of Wilfred Benitez, Roberto Duran, Thomas Hearns and Marvin Hagler. Ray Leonard goes down as one of the greatest boxers of all time!

Well there you have it... and you have until the end of the month of July 2007 to make your votes... MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY NICE DAY! :cool:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
dude. im going to be completely honest with you. They are just names. Why steal someone elses name and pretend its yours for awhile? why not choose something that is sacrad in your heart and make it your own. use some creativity man.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
how about "kill mundine" :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
haha i thought so too. i say you leave the name tyson to me ****** lol. theres only one tyson and hes not white and black tyson sounds descrimitory. Im serious man ill give you some nice points if you change your name to BlueBalls or PinkUnicorn , hell if you change it to MMASUCKS ill give you 3000 points.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ohhhh MMA sucks is worth ten grand to me, but you must come around more often! How about FloydTheGreatest

·
Registered
326 Posts
TysonJones said:
haha i thought so too. i say you leave the name tyson to me ****** lol. theres only one tyson and hes not white and black tyson sounds descrimitory. Im serious man ill give you some nice points if you change your name to BlueBalls or PinkUnicorn , hell if you change it to MMASUCKS ill give you 3000 points.
You guys can be a fan of both you know? You don't have to follow the "crowd" and hate on MMA like a lot of boxing enthusiests... who feel as if they are responding to some sort of perceived attack by the rise of MMA.

Follow Wayne McCullough's lead and at least respect both if not be a fan of both. I'm sure you don't like the MMA-Only fans who trash Boxing. Don't be their carbon-copy.

BBC SPORT | Boxing | Ultimate Fighting's new recruit

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
You guys can be a fan of both you know? You don't have to follow the "crowd" and hate on MMA like a lot of boxing enthusiests... who feel as if they are responding to some sort of perceived attack by the rise of MMA.

Follow Wayne McCullough's lead and at least respect both if not be a fan of both. I'm sure you don't like the MMA-Only fans who trash Boxing. Don't be their carbon-copy.

BBC SPORT | Boxing | Ultimate Fighting's new recruit
i dont hate MMA, i actualy quite enjoy these cavemen knocking seven shades of **** out one an other, what i hate is when the MMA guys come on boxing forums just to try and tell everyone how great there sport is and how **** boxing is.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i cant be something im not. sorry. anywayz,

Mulder&Scully

X-filiation

Ufologist

DonKingIsGarbage

GeneraLee

BoxingForum#1Fan

BigBadBootyMan

Kawabunga

BasanovaDude

DoTheDew

LanceKicksAss

Or my personally favorite

OnlyOneTyson

·
Registered
326 Posts
tommygunn said:
i dont hate MMA, i actualy quite enjoy these cavemen knocking seven shades of **** out one an other, what i hate is when the MMA guys come on boxing forums just to try and tell everyone how great there sport is and how **** boxing is.
MMA guys coming on boxing forums to talk **** are dipshits and losers. F them.

You shouldn't call the fighters cavemen though, as most are college educated.

PrettyBoyFloyd said:
So back to the thread topic...before this goes out of control
How about the name:
"Glass Joe" with respect to Mike Tyson's Punchout?

Or...
"Holyfield's Ear"?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts