Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the game. I pretend to be someone, and you try to guess who it is. You ask questions and I answer them. I won't answer questions that will give it all away though. The first one to answer correctly then gets to pretend to be someone and it starts over again.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I walked into that...but yes, that's who I really am, but not who I'm pretending to be.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Ok I'll start this for real. We'll start out simple.

I said this during a middleweight prize fight. It was between a white man and a black man. " His nose is bleeding so you know he's been hit in the nose " . I only have 2 loses on my record. I'm tall.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I'll start this for real. We'll start out simple.

I said this during a middleweight prize fight. It was between a white man and a black man. " His nose is bleeding so you know he's been hit in the nose " . I only have 2 loses on my record. I'm tall.
Lennox "The Lion" Lewis

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am 5'8, and was middleweight champion. I was victim to what is regarded by many historians, the perfect left hook.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can handle anything post Tyson and a few guys around SRL's time. I just don't like following that much of boxing's history. I don't like the old fights that much even though I've watched most of them.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts