Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Floyd Mayweather : Most brutal, but effective
Joel Yuda
Felix Trinidad : tied for the stupidiest
MOSLEY SR : not too bright either
Julio Cesar Chaves : keeps it in the front row
Joe Frazier: not fast enought to save his son from I
ron Mike
Pat Ogrady : Coldest, allowed his son to bleed to death for twelve rounds before referee stop the massacre against Jim Watt

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Floyd Mayweather : Most brutal, but effective
Joel Yuda
Felix Trinidad : tied for the stupidiest
MOSLEY SR : not too bright either
Julio Cesar Chaves : keeps it in the front row
Joe Frazier: not fast enought to save his son from I
ron Mike
Pat Ogrady : Coldest, allowed his son to bleed to death for twelve rounds before referee stop the massacre against Jim Watt
Kind of hard to knock the Trinidad's and Mosley's considering they went on to win multiple championships in different weight classes.

·
Registered
624 Posts
you forgot enzo calzaghe!

prob one of the best trainers around at the moment!

watch this- YouTube - World Champion's Training Camp

its called world champions training camp

got footage of calzaghe, maccarinelli, ree's and the rest of the calazaghe camp!

quite interesting to watch!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I like how JCC sr does it. Im sure he helps his sons alot and gives them alot of tips and help but still im sure he doesnt interfere with the training camp and always sits in front row so his trainer and cornerman can do their job, truly a professional if u ask me. And also i dont think he i s the trainer of their sons.

Also with Floyd sr, he might have been a total jackass to his son but im sure Floyr jr. is thankful somewhere in his mind altho he problaby thinks he mightave been to harsh at times ^^

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you forgot enzo calzaghe!

prob one of the best trainers around at the moment!

watch this- YouTube - World Champion's Training Camp

its called world champions training camp

got footage of calzaghe, maccarinelli, ree's and the rest of the calazaghe camp!

quite interesting to watch!
Good Old Enzo" The Baker" from the Godfather probably the excemption of the bunch,Knowledgable trainer,with super talented son...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I like how JCC sr does it. Im sure he helps his sons alot and gives them alot of tips and help but still im sure he doesnt interfere with the training camp and always sits in front row so his trainer and cornerman can do their job, truly a professional if u ask me. And also i dont think he i s the trainer of their sons.

That's what I meant, some how he's managed to past on all that talent to his son but keeps his influence limited to good avice when his sober, I heard Jr complain one time that the old man gets ind of silly when he downs a few...:laugh:

Also with Floyd sr, he might have been a total jackass to his son but im sure Floyr jr. is thankful somewhere in his mind altho he problaby thinks he mightave been to harsh at times ^^
That's for sure, I agree that some where in the dephs of his subconcious there's a microscopic atom of gratitude, but the resentment will still be there front and center for years to come. I doudt neither one of them is man enought to initiate a reconsiliation or admit their short commings.....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you know that for sure , I have'nt read anything but it sure would be something if Floyd sr follows thru with that and his son looses he'll never be able to lived down.
It is my pinion that you gotta have ice in your veins to be able to assits some body in defeating your own son, how can you accept a pay check for that, regardless of all the bad blood and resentment, how can you bare witness as it unfolds and not have stirred emotions while doing it, how can you look people in the face and pretend you did nothing wrong, will he celebrate and display joy if his charge wins.
who knows what goes on inside that old crook's head, he'll say what ever to justify his actions I'm sure but if he does this, he'll go down in boxing's history as the lowest scumbag who ever lived :thumbsdown:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
This is gonna be weird to see Floyd Jr, Roger, Oscar and Floyd Sr staring each other while the referee will be giving his instructions before the fight...
talk about a family fued, man! oscar got cash so he can buy his way into any family;)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Do you know that for sure , I have'nt read anything but it sure would be something if Floyd sr follows thru with that and his son looses he'll never be able to lived down.
It is my pinion that you gotta have ice in your veins to be able to assits some body in defeating your own son, how can you accept a pay check for that, regardless of all the bad blood and resentment, how can you bare witness as it unfolds and not have stirred emotions while doing it, how can you look people in the face and pretend you did nothing wrong, will he celebrate and display joy if his charge wins.
who knows what goes on inside that old crook's head, he'll say what ever to justify his actions I'm sure but if he does this, he'll go down in boxing's history as the lowest scumbag who ever lived :thumbsdown:
He stepped aside the first time and Lil' Floyd did him dirty. Didn't even acknowlege him one day the Floyd Sr tried to talk to him. Sr said that Lil' Floyd just looked away and pretended not to even hear him.

Let a father spank his son, it'll be for the better. I still don't think Lil' Floyd will lose though. I think he was fighting with a little jitters the first time around. This time I think he will unleash the kind of boxing lesson we haven't seen him give just to prove his father wrong.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He stepped aside the first time and Lil' Floyd did him dirty. Didn't even acknowlege him one day the Floyd Sr tried to talk to him. Sr said that Lil' Floyd just looked away and pretended not to even hear him.

Let a father spank his son, it'll be for the better. I still don't think Lil' Floyd will lose though. I think he was fighting with a little jitters the first time around. This time I think he will unleash the kind of boxing lesson we haven't seen him give just to prove his father wrong.
I agree that is highly likely that Floyd jr will repeat his superiority over DLH, never the less the time for spankings ended long ago, and as a mature person Floyd sr should look past his sons arrogance and ignorance and not seek retribution for disrespect, after all he had a hell of a lot to do with the way Floyd's jr personality developed and seeking revenge is not the fatherly thing to do...

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I read Floyd Sr will be Oscar's trainer for the rematch against Mayweather. This is gonna be crazy but at least it's gonna add drama to a fight that promises to be boring.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's for sure , I can't figure how they got the go ahead for a rematch of a boring ass fight , the best thing about this rematch is gonna be the 24/7 series, which without a dout will focus on the family feud more than ever

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The best = Enzo and Joe.

The worst = Yoel and Zab (They should have changed after Baldomir)

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I heard they will launch a new TV show : The Mayweathers! It will be like "Cosby show" or "family matters" except all the family members will be insulting each other and stealing money from each other :laugh:
I would'nt miss an episode of it , brutal reality television at it's best or worst ,they should call it The Maywethers America #1 Disfunctional Family, hope fully it will be on cable so they don't bleep out the foul language, other wise we might as well watch it with the volume off ...... get it :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts