Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again Lance has closed a thread or deleted one when he sees a question he cant answer
I was told Gerald was accused of having alts which all had the same IP# as he did, if this is true all I want to know is how come you say that wasnt him, but still accuse me.
I dont know or care whether Gerald did or didnt I just want a little justice around here.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
mannnnn...why do you care? how does this affect you in your day to day activities?
you seem to enjoy the attention, get off the mods nuts and get over the fact they banned ur fake user ID period. no more commenting on this thread no matter what for me. 1

G

·
CJ, seriously mate who gives a fukk. Shane has said its all good just leave it at that.

I honestly cant understand though why Balistik fealt the need to dig this up, it happened 3 months ago for fukk sake. its just went and caused fukking trouble on the board again. i not defending CJ, i dont really fukking care about alts and shite its a message board not the end of the earth. Why anyone would create an alt on a message board is beyond me.i havent a clue if CJ did or didnt but to be honest i couldnt care less, if he did well then that fairly sad, if he didnt he didnt. But for fukk sake it happened 3 months ago, why did Balistik feel the need to bring it up n0w and as a result its all arguments again on the board.

there was a feel good factor on here after that muppet got knocked out the the other night and shite like this is causing trouble. It should of been left as a dead matter. pointless bringing it up again.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Once again Lance has closed a thread or deleted one when he sees a question he cant answerI was told Gerald was accused of having alts which all had the same IP# as he did, if this is true all I want to know is how come you say that wasnt him, but still accuse me.
I dont know or care whether Gerald did or didnt I just want a little justice around here.
It was closed for you sake CJ. It was a dead issue. Your welcome. Also, please tell me what thread I deleted or what question I couldnt answer. Did you even read the reason it was closed or did you just assume. And before you blame me for closing this thread, I didn't. I wanted to.

Some people are just too sensitive. Leave it dude, it's all in the past.
Some people? or Staff? Because I know exactly what you've been saying about staff here over at bf jr.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
goldenbhoy : I brought this thread back up after receiving multiple pms from C.J. telling me he didn't create an alt and was looking for the one who did it lol. I got tired of this BS so I dug the old thread just so everybody can see through his lies. But it wasn't enough to make him stop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.