Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this forum should be called the floyd mayweather forum thats all its about and it sucks.thats why it only has ten members!lol no one post here .

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
this forum should be called the floyd mayweather forum thats all its about and it sucks.thats why it only has ten members!lol no one post here .
Why do you even bother posting here then?

If i did not like a place i sure wouldn't create a dumbass preteen thread about it, id just leave. :rolleyes:

PS.

We have only 2 live Mayweather threads, im sure if you check any other forum they will have more thanb that. This place has only been running for around two years, places like ESB and bs.com were nowhere near this established after that amount of time.

·
Banned
589 Posts
If i did not like a place i sure wouldn't create a dumbass preteen thread about it, id just leave. :rolleyes:
Yeah, we should get Bill to kick his ass! :laugh:
Damn, Everytime I Turn Around Your're Giving Me An Infraction For Bad Language. Yet You, And A Few Other Members Are At Liberty To Say Whatever You Choose. If You Dont Like Me, You Dont Like Me. But Wheres The Consistency? If Your Gonna Call It Like You See It Do It For Everyone, Not Just Those You Choose To Single Out. You Yourself Are An Administrator, Arent You Suppose To Lead By Example?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Damn, Everytime I Turn Around Your're Giving Me An Infraction For Bad Language. Yet You, And A Few Other Members Are At Liberty To Say Whatever You Choose. If You Dont Like Me, You Dont Like Me. But Wheres The Consistency? If Your Gonna Call It Like You See It Do It For Everyone, Not Just Those You Choose To Single Out. You Yourself Are An Administrator, Arent You Suppose To Lead By Example?
I never use bad language, that is leading by example.

Unless YOU consider "ass" bad language, i dont have a problem with you either, if you break rules though you will be punished.

Your directing profanitys at people who blow you away in the threads, theres a big diffrence.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
who is bill hes he your guys hero?besides id make him my snuff queen.
I find it hard to beleive you were born in the early 80's, seriously, im dumb-founded.

·
Banned
589 Posts
I never use bad language, that is leading by example.

Unless YOU consider "ass" bad language, i dont have a problem with you either, if you break rules though you will be punished.

Your directing profanitys at people who blow you away in the threads, theres a big diffrence.
Blow Me Away? Are You Stupid? Do You Actually Read All The Posts? Its Obvious You Dont Or you Would Catch All The Other "Infractions" On This Board. And Ass Isnt Appropriate At All, You Cant Say It On Your Day Job, So Why Is It Cool For An Admin To Say It Here? And Lead By Example? Your An Administrator And You Give Direct Criticism To Other Memebers In Harsh Terms. You've Used The Term "Nutt-hugging" On Several Occasions, Which Is Clearly Referrence To Male Genitalia In A Profane Way. I Think You Should Be Reprimanded, Recieve An Infraction Or Be Relieved Of Your Duties, Its Clear Your Abusing Your Power, And Have Certain Issues With Certain Memebers, As You Let Some Of The BS On This Forum Slide, But Choose To Punish Those Who You See Fit To Punish.

·
Banned
589 Posts
I see nothing wrong with saying ass , i can say it on my day job. I personally dont mind any word being used though.
If You Can Say Ass On Your Day Job, You Clearly Dont Work In A Professional Enviornement. But The Point Is, He Claims He's Leading By Example, But Some Of His Post Would Suggest Otherwise. I Dont Care If I Get An Infraction, If I Was Wrong I'll Own Up To It. What I Care About Is The Consistency. Im Not The Only Member On Here Who Deserves An Infraction. So If I Get Punished For What Others Are Doing, They Should Get Punished For The Same Reason.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Blow Me Away? Are You Stupid? Do You Actually Read All The Posts? Its Obvious You Dont Or you Would Catch All The Other "Infractions" On This Board. And Ass Isnt Appropriate At All, You Cant Say It On Your Day Job, So Why Is It Cool For An Admin To Say It Here? And Lead By Example? Your An Administrator And You Give Direct Criticism To Other Memebers In Harsh Terms. You've Used The Term "Nutt-hugging" On Several Occasions, Which Is Clearly Referrence To Male Genitalia In A Profane Way. I Think You Should Be Reprimanded, Recieve An Infraction Or Be Relieved Of Your Duties, Its Clear Your Abusing Your Power, And Have Certain Issues With Certain Memebers, As You Let Some Of The BS On This Forum Slide, But Choose To Punish Those Who You See Fit To Punish.
:rolleyes:

"Nuthugging" Is A Term That Is Used On Any Sports Forum By Everyone, Just Like The Term "Hater" Is Branded About To Counter It.

As I Said, You Direct Profanitys At People Who Own You In Debate, Its Time You Start Worrying About Your Own Behaviour Instead Of Anyone Elses.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If You Can Say Ass On Your Day Job, You Clearly Dont Work In A Professional Enviornement. But The Point Is, He Claims He's Leading By Example, But Some Of His Post Would Suggest Otherwise. I Dont Care If I Get An Infraction, If I Was Wrong I'll Own Up To It. What I Care About Is The Consistency. Im Not The Only Member On Here Who Deserves An Infraction. So If I Get Punished For What Others Are Doing, They Should Get Punished For The Same Reason.
agreed...................

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its impossible to read every word in every post, your behaviour is being brought to the staffs atension though by members on the board, if you'd like to point anything out then id be glad to look at it.

·
Registered
808 Posts
You have no idea where i work i could own my own company for all you know. I do agree if you get an infraction something everyone should get an in fraction for doing the same thing , and im sure they would.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts