Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't care what anyone says. This guy is a riot. "I wanna rape Calzaghe in front of his family with my cock out."

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
"Ricky Frives on being the underdog" Did he tell you this?

"I'm going to confirm it" What the fukk ever.

"Hatton will defeat Oscar" Oscar knocks hattons block off.

"I'll come on youtube with my cock out, my cock out"
Umm...no thanks.

"I wanna rape Calzaghe's Family" Dudes a ***.

"Calzaghe would fukk Roy Jones up in his prime" Get the fukk outta here.

"Delahoya will get eaten, get eaten, eaten like a fukking a twinky bar, while your watching saved by the mother fukking bell" Whats up with these guys and wanting to eat their opponents

Hilarious Video!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't stopped laughing since watching this. The second one is just as funny!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I haven't stopped laughing since watching this. The second one is just as funny!
In real life, I'd put this guy to sleep, but on the internet its just hilarious. When he said, "Saved by the mother fukking bell" I'm like OH ****!! I can talk mother fukking ari to while watching mother fukking entourage on mother fukking hb mother fulking o.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't want to fight this guy if I met him. I'd just want him to talk about boxing with the same enthusiasm as he does in these videos. The guy truly is hilarious.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I wouldn't want to fight this guy if I met him. I'd just want him to talk about boxing with the same enthusiasm as he does in these videos. The guy truly is hilarious.
Ehhh, not me, not after what he said about american fighters. I'd just laugh at him.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
The guys an idiot, see because of guys like him is why De La Hoya-Hatton needs to happen. If you see how Ricky talks (and acts) about a fight against Oscar, it's obvious he doesn't want it. He isn't even a quarter as confident as this guy. IMO the second video is better than the first one.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The guys an idiot, see because of guys like him is why De La Hoya-Hatton needs to happen. If you see how Ricky talks (and acts) about a fight against Oscar, it's obvious he doesn't want it. He isn't even a quarter as confident as this guy. IMO the second video is better than the first one.
I'm glad a few others think this is funny cuz I was starting to worry about myself!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Damn, hopefully he doesnt post here bc that would give me a very bad impression.
I'm just joking.:laugh:

but theres a good chance he does post on a boxing forum somewhere but it's probably only a U.K. boxing only site the way he talks.

As far as funny...the thing about the Jesus jab was hilarious I can't lie but this guy is defiantly a idiot though which made it even funnier.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
hahah.. funny speech. I also like Ricky Hatton , but this guy thinks he`s god. lol
Calzaghe is also OK but a prime Roy Jones will kick :deadhorse: his ass easily. And I`m speaking as a neutral boxing amateur.
This Calzaghe-RJJ it`s like a never ending storm. :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahah.. funny speech. I also like Ricky Hatton , but this guy thinks he`s god. lol
Calzaghe is also OK but a prime Roy Jones will kick :deadhorse: his ass easily. And I`m speaking as a neutral boxing amateur.
This Calzaghe-RJJ it`s like a never ending storm. :D
Hell yeah it is! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts