1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oscar, Sugar Ray make bet!

Tuesday, September 4 2007

Loser to be a ringcard girl

Oscar De La Hoya and Sugar Ray Leonard have made a "friendly" bet on two bouts between fighters from their respective camps Golden Boy Promotions' September 15 event featuring Juan Manuel Marquez against Rocky Juarez in the main event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on pay-per-view. In the opening the pay-per-view telecast that evening, Francisco "Panchito" Bojado will represent De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions against Steve Forbes, who will represent the Leonard-hosted 'The Contender' Series, as runner-up from Contender Season Two. In another bout, Golden Boy fighter and former junior middleweight champion Kassim "The Dream" Ouma will battle Contender first season winner Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora. The winners of the bouts will decide the winner of the bet between De La Hoya and Leonard with the loser to provide ring card girl duties between the first and second round of the main event. If it's a draw with one bout a piece for each side, De La Hoya and Leonard will share ringcard duties.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
to be honest, neither do i, i just hope its a good action fight and mora gets ko'ed. I think mora is a good c level fighter but he is way to skinny to fight real middleweights. I just dont think he is that good at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts