Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 31,Saturday the fallowing fight Will take effect:At Düsseldorf ,Germany WBA bantamweight title Wladimir Siclosenko VS Anselmo Moreno;at Chetumal,Mexico WBC Featherweight title Jorge Linares VS Feider Viloria and at Potosi,Mexico WBO super flyweight title Fernando Montiel VS Luis Maldonado.Will be nice can watch any of this fight.I will appreciate any help to find a way to watch any of this Tile Fight.Thanks.:thumbsup::):cool:
PD:Be free to email me any information.Thanks

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. I'm looking for a live stream for all of them. I'll watch anything other than sopcast.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
May 31,Saturday the fallowing fight Will take effect:At Düsseldorf ,Germany WBA bantamweight title Wladimir Siclosenko VS Anselmo Moreno;at Chetumal,Mexico WBC Featherweight title Jorge Linares VS Feider Viloria and at Potosi,Mexico WBO super flyweight title Fernando Montiel VS Luis Maldonado.Will be nice can watch any of this fight.I will appreciate any help to find a way to watch any of this Tile Fight.Thanks.:thumbsup::):cool:
PD:Be free to email me any information.Thanks
Linares pulled out of his fight with an injury

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now with have only two,but maybe nobody is interested on those small title fight,I am very sorry because most of the time I have found better fights on those that on mayor bout like Maywather and other who only likes running around the ring and calling themselves the better fighter in the world. :laugh: Thanks to Rotten for let me know about Linares I do appreciate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts