Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

this weekend?

974 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Rayman
what free fights are this weekend?

-melty
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
hey meltdown, i have an idea for you, why dont you check out the part of this forum that shows you all the upcoming fights..
Boxing Upcoming Matches, News and Results is whats its called.

Im in charge of this section so i take great pride in people to use it. Its there for a reason.
its all confusing, and im always scared im going to miss a fight. like not see one in the "Upcoming matches" section. We should have like a calender that you put fights on when they are made official. that would be really cool!

-melty
The ones i have dates and channel on our 100 percent official

but juan diaz vs julio diaz is on hbo this weekend, saturday night.

they will also be showing pac/barrerea II before this fight on hbo.
is holyfield vs. sultan this weekend too? is it PPV?
yes, but you asked for free fights.
Meltdown50 said:
its all confusing, and im always scared im going to miss a fight. like not see one in the "Upcoming matches" section. We should have like a calender that you put fights on when they are made official. that would be really cool!

-melty
That is EXACTLY what I am lobbying to get added to the site. It is in progress dude, but for now I suggest checking the upcoming fights section. Lance, has began to add the television channels so that nobody misses anything.
Meltdown50 said:
is holyfield vs. sultan this weekend too? is it PPV?
Where can you see this fight. PPV where?
Just check you PPV channels on satellite.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.