Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking about getting this but never hit a water heavy bag before. I got a 100pound everlast in my garage already and this will only be 80lbs(doesn't matter I weigh 154lbs) was thinking about getting it so when I'm drunk hitting it with no gloves my ******* hands don't bruise as bad. I mean thats not the only reason, I have 14oz gloves so my 100 pound doesn't really hurt at all. Anyone used these before? This is the one I was thinking about getting:

CBSSportsStore.com - See All Sports: Boxing & Martial Arts: Heavy Bags: 80lb+ Heavy Bags: Everlast 80lbs Water Heavy Bag

was thinking it would probably be a bitch and have to change water a lot. Plus it's winter so I'm afraid the water might freeze.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im using a ringside water bag with a foam can which goes up to around 120 lbs. They are a LOT easier on the hands. My previous bag was a 70 lb everlast camo bag, packing started getting dense at the bottom and it was terrible to practice body shots. Do you have to change the water, I havent.

I would get one that can can hold more weight. You can start it at 80lbs and when you feel it gets too light add more water

1 - 2 of 2 Posts