Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Title Gel Bag Glove Review!

14K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Captainobvious 
#1 ·
Two weeks ago I got my Title Gel Bag gloves for 59.99from titleboxing.com. They are white and black and green and they are 16 oz. They are genuine leather and I will now do the review:

These look and feel great. They fit like a cast and feel like 12 oz gloves. They fit is so well that they seem lighter. You dont feel anything inside the glove. I don't even wrap my hands to use these. The wrist wrap is the best I've ever experierenced. It cuffs my forarm extremely well which adds to movibility. The leather and stiching are grade a. It smells great and very high quality work on the gel gloves. Much better than your normal title gloves. The thumb even has gel lining which its now impossible to hurt your thumb on accident. It took about a week for these to break in the way I wanted them to but now they are great. never had a better bag glove. I was skeptical at first and although I can't speak for durability, these gloves are the best bag gloves on the market. Mark my word. The price is unbeatable as well. If you have any questions, let me know.

Oh and the gel, I almost forget, I had a sore knuckle before using these recently, I could barely even punch with my other bag gloves without it hurting. I went out and did 6 rounds on the bag with these and didnt feel a thing in my knuckles. I highly recommend.

See less See more
#2 ·
I have to agree my friend. I picked up a pair of the Grant Campeon bag gloves which had gotten rave reviews from alot of people I talked to. In my honest opinion, the Title Gel series glove is far superior. Not a little, a lot. The knuckle protection is much better which was surprising. The only category where the Grants were better was balance. But that will also naturally make the gloves less protective on the knuckles due to the padding distribution. Title clearly has a real winner here. Probably the best bag glove on the market, I completely agree.

Oh and the durability is very good on the Gel's

#3 ·
I'm still trying to get some grant champion bag gloves but they have been sold out for about a month now and the price is excellent. But The gels are great, I'm just looking to collect more gloves but If I had 50 bucks and could only get oen pair of bag gloves. IT would def be the title gels. Amazing glove.

#7 ·
Hey bro, you ever get the right size for the bag gloves? I'm wonderin what size to get myself.

Thanks, Peace.
What height/weight are you? If you've ever used a batting glove/football recievers glove, what size did you use?
Also, what size and manufacturers gllove do you use now (if any) ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.