Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the sport of boxing, but I've been a fighter all my life. I've been looking for some good home products to get me started training. I'm not gonna lie I'm fairly out of shape. I've been smoking since I was 13 and I am now 18, working on quitting, and working on bettering my health. I was curious if anyone has ever used this TKO multi-station gym. It comes with a Heavy bag, a speed bag, a double end bag, and a station to do dips, pull ups, sit ups, and push ups. Help me out if you can. If you don't know what it is but are experienced in boxing, you can find them online by simply searching google. Thanks alot, Josh

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I bought one of those same units a few years back. Dont plan on using the speedbag or double end bag sections, they're useless. The speed bag platform straight up wobbles all over the place, and is very poor quality. The dip and pull-up section is "ok", and the heavybag section is ok as well however, you wont be able to circle around the bag seeing as how its mounted to an obstructing frame.

In short, I dont recommend it. Id recommend picking up a real heavy bag setup or speedbag setup from Ringside.com or title.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts