Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to stimulate our e-economy I am starting this thread to get a list of new members who are interested in attaining free points just for posting. Points here are used to make bets in the vBookie section which I spend a lot of time preparing and running. You can also make personal bets with other members. I started at the same point as you guys did with zero points and have worked my way up to having 7 million.

I am willing to donate 10,000 points to each new member who has at least 250 posts and promises to participate in vBookie betting. You must also promise to stick around this place and continue to contribute to the site. You may be asking why I am doing this. Here it is. I believe that many of you see the massive point totals from some of the veteran members and get discouraged, thinking there's no point in betting because you're so far behind. With 10,000 you can easily get to 100,000 and then 1 million. Keep your points in the "bank." Interest is compounded monthly, and I have made over 1 million off of interest alone.

So to all members who are interested in my proposition just post in this thread and leave any comments you feel necessary. I look forward to helping you guys out now and in the future.

-Shane

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I signed up a few days after my buddy shane. I have 4 million points. I would have more but I took a month or 2 break from the site. Its easy to make points. And if you ever need some points, just shoot me a pm, i'd be happy to donate you a few. Great idea Shane.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hook me up with some points

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I would like my points :) one point over 250. I plan on being here for a long time i'm dedicated to boxing. I come here to see the latest news in boxing such as the news on the newest fights to watch. I box so i can contribute to people just starting. You can tell i'll be here for awhile cause i love boxing :D

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Don't mean to sound cheeky but any chance of me getting some? If you're not sure I'll stick around then thats fine, you can always wait for a bit before donating.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm up for this, Good idea man.
You don't yet have 250, but I can tell you'll stick around.
i need some points! :laugh:
You qualify.
I promise :)
You qualify.
I never tried the betting thing. But i'll give it a chance.
You qualify.
Hook me up with some points
You qualify.
I would like my points :) one point over 250. I plan on being here for a long time i'm dedicated to boxing. I come here to see the latest news in boxing such as the news on the newest fights to watch. I box so i can contribute to people just starting. You can tell i'll be here for awhile cause i love boxing :D
You qualify.
Don't mean to sound cheeky but any chance of me getting some? If you're not sure I'll stick around then thats fine, you can always wait for a bit before donating.
Keep posting, remind me in a few days, and if I'm convinced you'll stay around I'll send you points.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I dare to chellenge that points are of any value at all to most guests reading this. I seriously doubt your contribution of ever-inflating "points" would be a deciding factor in why someone would join.

Seems kind of silly, to me. The idea of having bragging rights in betting on fights is much more exciting than being given points, IMO. Then again, I just like to box and am really not even a huge fan. I think I'm all talked out about boxing for some time. The value of this site is that there are real enthusiasts who offer their time to bring the latest news in boxing. I couldn't find a better place to hear the word on the street.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you have a problem with me giving away points that I've earned don't post about it. Judging by the many responses I have gotten after posting this thread I'd say there are MANY members interested! Oh and if you actually read my post you'd see that unlike what you suggested in your lame post I am not trying to get people to join. My thread is for new MEMBERS.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
When do I get my points

1 - 20 of 53 Posts