Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont laugh guys. lol

i went with my young cuz to the WWE house show last night, after it we went for a jar of beer and the wrestler guys were in the same place.

so, i had to tell the biggest one who was named batista to run and hide.

gues what. he just laughed. lol

that guy dont get called the animal for no reason.........

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Batista would whoop your ass man! Honestly though, you couldnt pay me too go watch that crap.. unlucky getting dragged into that:laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LeedsLad said:
Batista would whoop your ass man! Honestly though, you couldnt pay me too go watch that crap.. unlucky getting dragged into that:laugh:
the animal couldn't live in my world tom. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
dont laugh guys. lol

i went with my young cuz to the WWE house show last night, after it we went for a jar of beer and the wrestler guys were in the same place.

so, i had to tell the biggest one who was named batista to run and hide.

gues what. he just laughed. lol

that guy dont get called the animal for no reason.........
That guy takes more steroids than 50 Barry Bonds combined. He was probably drinking vodka and steroids mix.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
That guy takes more steroids than 50 Barry Bonds combined. He was probably drinking vodka and steroids mix.
Had a few of the wrestlers come in the gym in texas Ice Cold Steve Austin,Chris Adams the Brit guy and a few more. Was funny to hear em saying We aint worried about the next man down the line just protect us from the women fans they get sadistic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts