Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four posts were deleted from the "place your bets" thread that cemented a bet between Tommy and I for 1,000,000 points on the Mayweather fight. He only sent me 500,000. Does anyone know what happened? I'm curious and I'm trying to not think that it is what it seems.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
if you check your account you'll see the points have been added, i was drunk after the fight when i took care of all my bets, i also gave captain too much vcash which he kindly pointed out.

the posts have not been deleted either, you've looked in the wrong thread obviously because the bet was made in the floyd v hatton vbookie thread. http://www.boxingforum.com/vbookie-boxing-betting/2712-floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-ricky-hatton-5.html

you never heard the saying a spoken debt is a forgoton debt?

did you really have to post a thread AFTER SENDING ME A PM !!!

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
tommy got raked haha.
i sure did lance, i look at it as just a loan though because im gonna be needing those points back in the future. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
haha like when floyd fights cotto and you bet on cotto haha. Its all good man, you still got tons of points.
im always gonna be richer than you guys in the long run because all my referals are posting....lol....i make over 50k a week just through referals dude.

there is no way in hell cotto would have beaten any those 2 fighters in the ring last night.

id pick floyd to put a serious hurting on cotto who's a very easy target for floyds straight shots.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'd take cotto over hatton faster than mayweather did it. but that fight will never happen because hatton wont ever fight at 147 again. Is it safe to say floyd hits harder than collazo now?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Without a doubt i think, its not just the power though its that along with the speed, accuracy and timing. He has it all, and i thought he looked stronger at the weight this time, but maybe thats because last time he was facing a tank like Baldomir:laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
Hey wasn't I supposed to get some points or something ,for doing the play by play ? just asking
ive already added them hugo, i edited your points in the admin cp.

you have over 100k now mate.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TommyGunn said:
if you check your account you'll see the points have been added, i was drunk after the fight when i took care of all my bets, i also gave captain too much vcash which he kindly pointed out.

the posts have not been deleted either, you've looked in the wrong thread obviously because the bet was made in the floyd v hatton vbookie thread. http://www.boxingforum.com/vbookie-boxing-betting/2712-floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-ricky-hatton-5.html

you never heard the saying a spoken debt is a forgoton debt?

did you really have to post a thread AFTER SENDING ME A PM !!!

:rolleyes:
I was being a smartass dude. I was drunk as hell when I posted that, and I don't really remember even checking much. My bad man. Apologies. Thumbs down on me for being a crazy drunk ass.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I was being a smartass dude. I was drunk as hell when I posted that, and I don't really remember even checking much. My bad man. Apologies. Thumbs down on me for being a crazy drunk ass.
dont do it again then. :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts