Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously. I have had enough of your asinine retardation on this forum.

I came to this forum, A BOXING FORUM, after joining an MMA Forum. Usually it's the other way around. I have a great amount of respect and support for the sport of boxing. I still to this day watch boxing events even if they fall on dates when MMA events take place I usually order and watch them.

I watched a lot of the big money fights this year and last including

De La Hoya Mayweather
Jones vs. Hanshaw
Cotto Mosley
Pavlik Taylor 1
Mayweather Hatton
Jones Trinidad

and I will also be watching Tarver Woods/ Johnson Dawson as well.

So saying I'm not a boxing fan and bashing me for enjoying MMA is really ******* juvenile. Had I not been a boxing fan, I wouldn't have joined.

I've never made a boxing vs. mma thread. I make references as to why I find MMA to be more exciting and all I do is get retarded hollow comments which sound like they came out of the mouth of an 8 year old with no thought behind it, only to find everything you can to make MMA seem so gay and boxing seem so cool.

With so many idiots on this forum, it's a wonder the mods and Admins are idiots too, which is pretty sad especially for people who come on here to have civil discussions.

Both of you guys hate it when threads about MMA are posted yet you posted a thread about it in the ring girl section because what? There are no exciting boxing fights on? Because you spend your time online instead of going out and enjoying life?

I really don't understand either of you. Two-Faced, Hypocritical, Immature, Antagonists are some generous words I could use to describe you two wastes of human life.

Apparently PBF has a problem with Floyd getting his hands wet in the world of MMA, but yet has no problem when he goes to pro wrestling, a steroid ridden testosterone fiesta with men wearing spandex.... and WRESTLING.

God you know it boggles my mind how ******* stupid you are

I've been scratching my brain trying to figure out who made TommyGunn an Administrator. Someone who seems to enjoy throwing fuel on the fire to start arguments, someone who posts useless threads to generate more arguments, someone who has not intelligence in his posts and someone who seems to be content with being a moron.

Amazing. Truly Amazing.

Usually mods are supposed to do just that. Bring moderation to the forum, not create chaos among the members.

I believe I have a thick skin and I can deal with a lot, but I've never seen two more immature individuals in my life and the pathetic thing about it is, you guys are probably older than I am.:thumbsdown:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Where did this come from?

I wouldnt strictly put them on blast. They've actually defended you more than anyone. You have a right to be upset with some people, myself included. But Seriously. Whats up man? If you dont like it here, you can simply leave. Is it really that big of a deal?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did this come from?

I wouldnt strictly put them on blast. They've actually defended you more than anyone. You have a right to be upset with some people, myself included. But Seriously. Whats up man? If you dont like it here, you can simply leave. Is it really that big of a deal?
This came from, I guess, me being fed up with idiocy on this forum. I've been defended? When?

I post a thread, I get bashed, I make a post that has the very reference to MMA I get bashed, I get called Captain MMA because I have a ******* opinion.

Where do all these idiots come from?

I know you know what I'm talking about because you posted in that "for the MMA Guys" thread with pictures and statements to start a confrontation that was not civil.

What is up with that?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I don't want to leave because I like Boxing and I like the structure of this forum. But some of it's members make it unenjoyable. I wish something would change. I'd really like to stay. But they make it hard to want to.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The pictures thread? Thats just fun and games man lol.

As for the ufc/mma hate. Alot of us here just arent fans of it. I mean I remember shane numerous times defending you personally when we've been to hard on ya, and tommy has done the same even though he doesnt like ufc either.

I somewhat understand where your coming from, but If i was in your position, I would just stay a mma forum. Nothing against you. Just my opinion of the situation.

You could alwasy talk boxing here, and talk mma there. I mean thats the purpose of having 2 compeltely different forums.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
This came from, I guess, me being fed up with idiocy on this forum. I've been defended? When?

I post a thread, I get bashed, I make a post that has the very reference to MMA I get bashed, I get called Captain MMA because I have a ******* opinion.

I know you know what I'm talking about because you posted in that "for the MMA Guys" thread with pictures and statements to start a confrontation that was not civil.

What is up with that?
You can't be this stupid. How you going to say you find MMA to be more exciting than boxing, on a boxing forum and not expect to get bashed? Use your fukking head. It's real fukking simple. You want to talk about boxing, than do it here. If you want to talk about your ****** ass MMA than take that shitt to the MMA forum. Don't mix the topics. Something you always seem to do. You can't talk about boxing without some how bringing up the gay ass MMA. Nobody wants to read about that garbage here.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
You can\'t be this stupid. How you going to say you find MMA to be more exciting than boxing, on a boxing forum and not expect to get bashed? Use your fukking head. It\'s real fukking simple. You want to talk about boxing, than do it here. If you want to talk about your ****** ass MMA than take that shitt to the MMA forum. Don\'t mix the topics. Something you always seem to do. You can\'t talk about boxing without some how bringing up the gay ass MMA. Nobody wants to read about that garbage here.
LOL. Good thing you held back on your words

·
Banned
589 Posts
I really don't understand either of you. Two-Faced, Hypocritical, Immature, Antagonists are some generous words I could use to describe you two wastes of human life.

Apparently PBF has a problem with Floyd getting his hands wet in the world of MMA, but yet has no problem when he goes to pro wrestling, a steroid ridden testosterone fiesta with men wearing spandex.... and WRESTLING.

I've been scratching my brain trying to figure out who made TommyGunn an Administrator. Someone who seems to enjoy throwing fuel on the fire to start arguments, someone who posts useless threads to generate more arguments, someone who has not intelligence in his posts and someone who seems to be content with being a moron.

Amazing. Truly Amazing.

Usually mods are supposed to do just that. Bring moderation to the forum, not create chaos among the members.

I believe I have a thick skin and I can deal with a lot, but I've never seen two more immature individuals in my life and the pathetic thing about it is, you guys are probably older than I am.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Yea Homie, Thats Wats Up Tell Em How U Feel! Your Opinion Is Your Opinion, And If You Choose To Quote Or Bring Up What You Know Best, Then By All Means Continue Doing What You Do. Im Not An MMA Fan Myself, But I Respect Anyone Who's Willing To Risk Life And Limb Enough Not To Make Light Of There Situation At All. Die Hard Boxing Fans Are Only Quick To Dish Out Ill Feelings Towards MMA Becuz, Of The Recent Decline In Boxing And The Growing Popularity In MMA. Which, Happens To Raises The Question, "Can MMA Dethrone Boxing" Personally I Dont Think So, But That Shouldnt Stop You From Liking What You Like, Be It MMA And Or Boxing.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

What is up with that?
I actually see where you are coming from there.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Southpaw, maybe you should just layoff mentioning MMA on here. Its obvious it doesnt get a good reaction so just stick to boxing on here and talk MMA on the mmaforum.

·
Registered
808 Posts
boxing-boxingforum
mma-mmaforum

Simple. Don't make life harder than it already is.
It really is that easy. Im a fan of MMA but i dont talk about it here because this is a boxing forum , so the people on this forum probably could care less about the UFC or WEC or EXC. Talk boxing on this forum and MMA on an MMA forum and all is good.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Seriously. I have had enough of your asinine retardation on this forum.

I came to this forum, A BOXING FORUM, after joining an MMA Forum. Usually it's the other way around. I have a great amount of respect and support for the sport of boxing. I still to this day watch boxing events even if they fall on dates when MMA events take place I usually order and watch them.

I watched a lot of the big money fights this year and last including

De La Hoya Mayweather
Jones vs. Hanshaw
Cotto Mosley
Pavlik Taylor 1
Mayweather Hatton
Jones Trinidad

and I will also be watching Tarver Woods/ Johnson Dawson as well.
Good job.
So saying I'm not a boxing fan and bashing me for enjoying MMA is really ******* juvenile. Had I not been a boxing fan, I wouldn't have joined.

I've never made a boxing vs. mma thread. Bullshit. You do it all the time regardless of how you label it. I make references as to why I find MMA to be more exciting and all I do is get retarded hollow comments which sound like they came out of the mouth of an 8 year old with no thought behind it, good to know we view each other similarly only to find everything you can to make MMA seem so gay and boxing seem so cool.

With so many idiots on this forum, it's a wonder the mods and Admins are idiots too, which is pretty sad especially for people who come on here to have civil discussions.

To call me an idiot based on my hatred for MMA in turn makes you an idiot. You should try posting in threads that are either non-mma related, non RJ, or non boxing bashing.

Both of you guys hate it when threads about MMA are posted yet you posted a thread about it in the ring girl section because what? There are no exciting boxing fights on? Because you spend your time online instead of going out and enjoying life?
Ahhh the reason I am just now responding to this is beacuase I haven't touched a computer in 2 days. I get on here usually when I'm in class. I've been in Dallas working the NightLife event.
Who's the waste of life that took the time to write up an "I'm calling you out thread" after getting so emotional based on internet happenings? That's a rhetorical question.
I don't give a fukk what Floyd does. I said I won't watch it if it has anything to do with MMA. I HATE THAT SHIIT MORE THAN I HATE WWE. I also will not watch the WWE shiit either. So, again, your point isn't valid.

Ditto

Amazing. Truly Amazing.

Try stepping outside of your little comfort area and exploring the OTHER threads.
I believe I have a thick skin and I can deal with a lot, but I've never seen two more immature individuals in my life and the pathetic thing about it is, you guys are probably older than I am.:thumbsdown:

And...............douchebag.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hey Southpaw, this is the lounge and you have a right to talk about what ever you like. The funny thing is everytime a mma thread comes up, these same guys all post in it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think ive just read the most retarded thing ive ever seen on the internet, and by god there has been a lot.

How the hell can you call someone out on a forum? Did you actualy engage your brain when you created this thread?

As Lance would say "i agree with Shane" your a douchebag!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
LMFAO it's only common sense where you talk about what.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts