Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to reply to your PM but it says you're not allowed to receive PMs.

The answer is;
Sure I'll do you one, if you want a specfic video just grab one for me from YouTube/MySpace/DailyMotion and I'll do it for you bro. :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Not again Tommy

These Aberdeen scumbags just never learn :D
:laugh:

thats just waht tommy does man, he's entertaining he just needs to keep on the better side of the mods otherwise he's constantly being banned.

they never do learn:laugh:

G

·
:laugh:

thats just waht tommy does man, he's entertaining he just needs to keep on the better side of the mods otherwise he's constantly being banned.

they never do learn:laugh:
Yeah, he needs to tone it down a bit if he ever wants to stay here 2 weeks in a row. I see this coming every time :laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
well, i just let him get on with it.......... as long as i don't get banned i'm not bothered.

have a good one mate, i better get back to doing some work, i've done fukk all this morning.

·
Registered
772 Posts
he does loads of things that some of us don't even see to piss the mods off, sometimes its comical but sometime he just gets himself in the shiit for the sake of it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Half his post have to be edited so obviously some of you guys dont see what he's done. We aren't at liberty to tell anyone either. Please stop talking about it. This thread is closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.