Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who Wins? How?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Another garbage fighter against Toney. This must mean that Haye is scared to fight him like I thought.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Another garbage fighter against Toney. This must mean that Haye is scared to fight him like I thought.
I agree...Haye would get exposed against JT. JT won't get KO'ed...which only means that Haye MUST outbox toney...and we all know that's not happening over 12 rounds...

:laugh::laugh: that gif is killing me. Great gif :thumbsup:....Ali would tear that up too LOL

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harrison is another "name" to go on Toney's record in the twilight of his career. Rahman escaped because he pulled a bitch move and I agree the gif is hot, Slapzaghe is a handpicking bitch.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Why? This is not the way I want to see JT go out. I only back him on this if he's got something big in the works for his very next fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Harrison sucks, and he'll get knocked out VERY early. The sound of glass shattering will be heard everywhere!:laugh:

·
Registered
270 Posts
It's amazing to think that it's only been four years since Harrison won his Gold Medal, Hell, Vitali Klitshcko has actually had a fight since that happened ;) You guys might get excited about this one, but even in a barren desert of a HW Division, the fight itself does nothing for me. I think you guys must be getting excited about the War of Words, huh?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's amazing to think that it's only been four years since Harrison won his Gold Medal, Hell, Vitali Klitshcko has actually had a fight since that happened ;) You guys might get excited about this one, but even in a barren desert of a HW Division, the fight itself does nothing for me. I think you guys must be getting excited about the War of Words, huh?
It's because it's JT, even 20-30 pounds overweight and way past his prime, he's still fun to watch, dangerous, and can still beat and compete against the best heavies out there, even though he's smaller than all of them at 5 foot 9.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wait for Harrison to shock the world. He wont knock Toney out but wait for the UD.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just want Fraudley to disappear from my TV screen, if I have to hear him say that he will become a heavyweight world champion once more then I am going to throw a brick through my TV.

Toney knocks him out in 3 or 4, Fraudley is so lazy that he would even fall down slow.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
The thing is...there is no one in the HW division more skilled than JT...so that only leaves winning by KO and no one is KOing JT...I think JT has one more opportunity to rise to the top in a weak HW division...

G

·
The thing is...there is no one in the HW division more skilled than JT...so that only leaves winning by KO and no one is KOing JT...I think JT has one more opportunity to rise to the top in a weak HW division...
How did you come to that conclusion? Prior to the NC against Rahman he won a fight by SD, drew and lost twice without being knocked out.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
How did you come to that conclusion? Prior to the NC against Rahman he won a fight by SD, drew and lost twice without being knocked out.
Prior to the NC against Rahman, JT was fat and out of shape and only relied on skill to even contend against the heavies. Now you actually hear me rep him NOW instead of in the past is because he's in shape. He's a very dangerous fighter when he's in shape...but I guess you'll see in the near future...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts