Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of excitement for the Cotto-Margarito fight tonight, what are you guys doing for it? Watching with friends, down the pub over a few drinks, or simply watching it on your own chat and discuss here :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Well I just ordered the fight for 59.99 to watch on my 50 inch hd television. My dad and bro will be coming over around 5 to eat and then we'll sit down at around 7 30 and start watching the countdown show then fights.

I'll be watching a ton of cotto and margarito fights today up to the fight as well.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Lots of excitement for the Cotto-Margarito fight tonight, what are you guys doing for it? Watching with friends, down the pub over a few drinks, or simply watching it on your own chat and discuss here :D
Im watching it with my Mommy. :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just ordered the fight for 59.99 to watch on my 50 inch hd television. My dad and bro will be coming over around 5 to eat and then we'll sit down at around 7 30 and start watching the countdown show then fights.

I'll be watching a ton of cotto and margarito fights today up to the fight as well.
I'll be watching some Cotto and Margarito fights tonight as well (in between the Twenty20 final :laugh:), plus the countdown. Then at about midnight I'll be watching Murray-Nadal in the Toronto Masters semis, then straight after that I'll be turning onto Setanta for the fight :D I also have a 50 inch HD TV, but I'll be watching it on a smaller tele in my bedroom because I'll need the computer as well (to do the PBP). I'll be watching it on my own in the pitch black night :laugh:, but I don't mind at all, I'm just looking forward to the fight. Have a good evening Lance :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
50 inch huh?

I guess my little 42 will have to do. :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'll be watching some Cotto and Margarito fights tonight as well (in between the Twenty20 final :laugh:), plus the countdown. Then at about midnight I'll be watching Murray-Nadal in the Toronto Masters semis, then straight after that I'll be turning onto Setanta for the fight :D I also have a 50 inch HD TV, but I'll be watching it on a smaller tele in my bedroom because I'll need the computer as well (to do the PBP). I'll be watching it on my own in the pitch black night :laugh:, but I don't mind at all, I'm just looking forward to the fight. Have a good evening Lance :thumbsup:
You too bud.

50 inch huh?

I guess my little 42 will have to do.
Well theres a 56 inch the living room but I always watch fights in the boxing room.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
50 inch huh?

I guess my little 42 will have to do.
Haha I'd watch every fight on the 50 inch, but the computer is in my room so I'll watch it in there :thumbsup: All by my lonely little-self :(:( :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You too bud.

Well theres a 56 inch the living room but I always watch fights in the boxing room.
56 inch :confused: Damn beats our house :laugh: It's easier for me to watch fights in my room, I think Dad would go mad if he heard me going downstairs :laugh: LOL I even managed to fall the stairs once at 3 am going down to watch a fight in the dark, it fu**** hurt for days :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
56 inch :confused: Damn beats our house :laugh: It's easier for me to watch fights in my room, I think Dad would go mad if he heard me going downstairs :laugh: LOL I even managed to fall the stairs once at 3 am going down to watch a fight in the dark, it fu**** hurt for days :laugh:
Yeah, we also have a 42 inch in the actual bedroom now as well. But satellite only allows us to buy the ppv on one television because we have 3 seperate hd boxes. Sucks but oh well.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, we also have a 42 inch in the actual bedroom now as well. But satellite only allows us to buy the ppv on one television because we have 3 seperate hd boxes. Sucks but oh well.
Now you're just showing off :laugh::laugh: There ain't many PPV's over here (mainly just Hatton), but we even get them free :cheeky4::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Can't believe PPV's are $60 in the States :confused:

You too bud.

That to please the wife or something LOL joke :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Now you're just showing off :laugh: There ain't many PPV's over here (mainly just Hatton), but we even get them free
Thats good. I can post pictures if you'd like haha I like showing off.;)

Can't believe PPV's are $60 in the States :confused:

That to please the wife or something LOL joke :laugh:
Actually it is haha.

Well they are only 50 dollars but to get them in hd for me at least is 60.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Your very lucky.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yep, I supported her through college and made more than her then because she didnt have a job and now shes' helping support me while I finish up college. My parents are helping out a little as well.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Haha coz you don't have one do you Tommy :laugh:
Are you in a position to be talking about girls Callam? :laugh:

Im not married but not single. ;)

Yep, I supported her through college and made more than her then because she didnt have a job and now shes' helping support me while I finish up college. My parents are helping out a little as well.
Nice story.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you in a position to be talking about girls Callam? :laugh:

Im not married but not single. ;)

Did i ask for your life story?
Haha I hope you're not expecting me to have a wife at 14 Tommy :laugh: And if you ain't single, how does your girlfriend put up with watching you on BoxingForum 15 hours a day :laugh:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts