Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Who is fighting tonight?
Some elite Super Middleweights.

Andrade vs Bute

Andrade reminds me of Margarito. Bute is a semi-slick semi-fast handed southpaw. Andrade has a significantly longer reach and tho they're both the same height, Bute likes to crouch over some. Bute is supposed to put on a boxing clinic with this guy...but I'm not convinced. The pressure Andrade puts on him might get to him.

G

·
u should just make a justin.tv account and browse around for streams on the main site.
I have an account but I can't find anything better than the Sportinwood channel. It's those assholes chatting on the side I think that slow it down.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
The forum is what is usually slows it down for me. After most of the page loads hit the stop button and everything should be straight.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Hearns needs balance, technique, and stop being so clumsy, in other words, he won't go much farther. His power isn't good enough to get him out of the holes his lack of skills will put him in.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
That whole last round had my heart fukking pounding. I knew all along that fukking dikhead cokksucking ref was bought. Motherfukker fully showed it in the last seconds.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
That whole last round had my heart fukking pounding. I knew all along that fukking dikhead cokksucking ref was bought. Motherfukker fully showed it in the last seconds.
Yea, total bullshit. Gave Andrade a hard time the ENTIRE fight then robs him of the KO he deserved. Complete bullshit.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yea, total bullshit. Gave Andrade a hard time the ENTIRE fight then robs him of the KO he deserved. Complete bullshit.
hometown cooking all over it.
Andrade stock continues to rise and my thoughts on bute lower, even though it wasn't his fault. He was beat tonight. He was knocked out tonight. We have an unofficial IBF super middlweight champion in Andrade and he deserved it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have an account but I can't find anything better than the Sportinwood channel. It's those assholes chatting on the side I think that slow it down.
That's exactly what it is. The more people chat, the more the page gets bogged down. I wish the guy would turn the chat off. Those bastards usually just spout racist bullshit the entire time anyways.
Andrade stock continues to rise and my thoughts on bute lower, even though it wasn't his fault. He was beat tonight. He was knocked out tonight. We have an unofficial IBF super middlweight champion in Andrade and he deserved it.
Like you said it isn't Bute's fault. I mean the ref's decision isn't his fault. It is unquestionably his fault for trying to continue fighting Andrade in rounds 11 and 12. That was absolutely stupid, and I told my boy Mitch, that Bute was ready to go in the 12th. He should have done what many of you like to call "running." Andrade won that fight. I had it 10-2 Bute in the end.

Fukk Canada.

Ehhh I take that back. On the same token that it wasn't Bute's fault it isn't Canada's fault that the referee is completely incompetant, but still...fukk Canada. ;)

G

·
Yeah, there's no need for the chat. All it is, is a bunch of kids talking shitt and slowing the stream.

And I agree with you about Bute should have fought smart in the 12th. Reminded me of when Morales was comfortably ahead against Pacquiao and he decided to fight and got caught with a couple of monster shots. Bute should have payed for it only for that asshole of a ref.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It may be butes fault that he decided to trade and not "run" but its Andrades fault that he was laying helplessly on the ropes. Credit goes to andrade for doing what he had to do and he still got screwed. I've finally cooled off over this, but bute is no longer a champ in my mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts