Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering....what do you guys think is the oldest someone should start boxing @? I realize this question may depend on the person...but I have a cousin who is about 6 feet and weighs about 140, lanky but long arms...he feels he can fight and I have continuosly insisted he is too old and he does not work out..what do you guys think?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I was just wondering....what do you guys think is the oldest someone should start boxing @? I realize this question may depend on the person...but I have a cousin who is about 6 feet and weighs about 140, lanky but long arms...he feels he can fight and I have continuosly insisted he is too old and he does not work out..what do you guys think?
It'd help if we knew his age.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I think the latest someone can start fighting if they want to become pro is about 20, maybe a couple of years older. If they have no ambition of becoming pro, they it don't really matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts