Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Top 10 Powerpunchers of All-Time

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Megarodon 
#1 ·

Who do you beleive, P4P wise, is the top 10powerpunchers of all-time?

See less See more
#6 ·
1- Archie Moore
2- Max Baer
3- Earnie Shavers
4- Stanley Ketchel
5- Joe Louis
6- George Foreman
7- Tommy Hearns
8- Bob Fitzsimmons
9- Sandy Saddler
10- Julian Jackson (I know, hes a great disapointment and wasnt so good as a fighter, but still, he could crush some skulls.)

#13 ·
Julian Jackson
George Foreman
Galaxy ( the korean dude, dont remember(cant spell) his first name)
Ernie Shavers
ARchie Moore
Prince Naseem
Tommy hearns
Mike Tyson
Felix Trinidad ( at 147)

Just to name a few im problaby missing a whole lot but these are the guys that popped quickly into mid. Imo the biggest one punch ko artist is Tommy Hearns and the most powerful puncher i give to George Foreman(altho some people say Shavers punched harder he never knocked out a a+ class fighter out)

#14 ·
Galaxy ( the korean dude, dont remember(cant spell) his first name)
Just to name a few im problaby missing a whole lot but these are the guys that popped quickly into mid. Imo the biggest one punch ko artist is Tommy Hearns and the most powerful puncher i give to George Foreman(altho some people say Shavers punched harder he never knocked out a a+ class fighter out)
It was Khasio Galaxy. But the reason Foreman knocked out more top guys was because he was the better fighter, but most think Shavers was the harder puncher.

But anyway, my top 10 are:

1. Julian Jackson
2. Earnie Shavers
3. Thomas Hearns
4. Bob Foster
5. Max Baer
6. George Foreman
7. Rocky Marciano
8. Joe Louis
9. Wilfredo Gomez
10. Mike Tyson

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.