Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
no one knows yet, but please only post this in one thread aight. anywayz, i hope this fight happens. Why not right? oh and welcome aboard audi.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rolleyes: who will benefit out of a figth like this? TITO or JONES? still should be entertaining......

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah,,, i think they got alot to win in a fight like this,,, remember that Tito is not that old, look at hopkins his best years was on his late 30s. If Tito wins a fight like this he can redeem himself and go after Taylor or even winky for the rematch,,, and besides that fight will be a big money fight, not to mention entertaining.............

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
audi..........as much as i wish this were true, its not going to happen. I wish the same among rj but i know he is nothing like he used to be. because of the way hopkins fights, he is able to stay in the game longer, tito really wore out his body with the marathons and amount of power he possesed and as of recently he has tooken alot of punches. He isnt the same, he wont beat taylor, he wont be jones, he wont be any top middleweight. Im sorry. Its not going to happen. If he does, and i prove to be wrong, then i myself will be just fine with that. I love tito.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont underestimate him,,, his punches still can hurt someone alot... TITO! TITO! TITO!.......lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts