Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sports Nut

Kostya Tszyu says he would consider fights with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley or a rematch with Ricky Hatton if he was made the right offer

GET READY GUYS. TSZYU WANTS TO FIGHT AGAIN. BUT WHO KNOWWS WHAT HE HAS LEFT AFTER TWO YEARS OUT OF THE RING.

HIS OLD TRAINER JOHNNY LEWIS WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH A COMEBACK.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Why cant guys just stay retired :( Tszyu was a great fighter but i would not take a comeback seriously.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Tszyu didnt have many fights in his career and didnt look bad at all in his last fight with Hatton. But i agree, there wasnt much need to retire after the Hatton fight cause he had alot left to give, but after two years out of the ring its fairly pointless.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
theres been a lot older and more far gone fighters than kostya made comebacks down the years, and as LL has said, he didn't look past it against hatton when they fought.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Everyone else does it, why not? DLH is older, as is Mosley. And We all know why he would want Hatton. I don't think I would be happy if I went out from boxing the way he did.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
Everyone else does it, why not? DLH is older, as is Mosley. And We all know why he would want Hatton. I don't think I would be happy if I went out from boxing the way he did.
I think Zoo is older than both those. I have no problems with him trying, but i greatly doubt he'll be successful or get any of those names he mentioned.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Id personaly love to see Tszyu v Hoya, Cotto, Mosley and a rematch with hatton. Depends if he has alot left after the hatton fight realy dont it. I could never see him beating hoya when both were primed but this is kostya tszyu. Hes a legend of the ring and hope he goes out of boxing with respect that hes due. Hopefully he stays retired but these could make mega fights so why not.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
he should really make a tune up fight against vince phillips before going after any these guys, i know he'd love to put that blemish on his record right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts