Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

This pic is how the fans of MMA and the fans of Boxing should get along.
Correction. This picture is how the EDUCATED fans of boxing and MMA should get along. I like you, Johnny, and a few other guys, but I can't stand the MMA fans whose IQ's are obviously in the below 50 range.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Rampage is one of the few MMA guys id sit down and watch. He seems a cool guy, and if hes on TV i will generally make abit of an effort to watch it. I still know nothing about MMA though:laugh:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Rampage is one of the few MMA guys id sit down and watch. He seems a cool guy, and if hes on TV i will generally make abit of an effort to watch it. I still know nothing about MMA though:laugh:
I used to be a so-so MMA fan back in the day and he was my favorite fighter. He's mad cool, good observation.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
He is the coach of the new Ultimate fighter series. Hes coaching against Forrest Griffin wich is also one of the funniest guy in the sport so i believe this serie should really be fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
He's a down to earth man and a hard worker. He's the kind of heavyweight we would want representing the US in boxing. He was a wrestler all his life though, he went the other route. Oh well...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I've watched him fight a few times, but i'll never go otu of my way to watch any mma fight. If its on, its a maybe if I watch. Usually I dont, but I would watch rampage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts