Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moments ago at Maricopa County Superior Court in Mesa, Arizona, former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson pleaded guilty to charges of drug possession and driving under the influence. Iron Mike had originally pleaded "not guilty" to the charges but changed his plea under an arrangement with prosecutors. Tyson will be sentenced on November 19 and faces 6 months for the DUI and 45 months for the

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TysonJones said:
Good for Tyson. :thumbsup:
i think 4 years seems a bit extreme on these charges, it was a very small amount of drugs mike was caught and i feel some less high profile would never be looking at 4.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i agree, 4 years is a bit much but im just glad he pleaded guilty, not many people have the balls to do so or are in the right state of mind to do so.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well when your lawyer says if you plead not guilty and are found guilty you will get 10, but if you plead guilty I can get you 4 and you know you're caught, it is easy to pick. It's like the Vick case.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Captainobvious said:
In Mike's case, hes got a long rap sheet allready.
im not to sure how the american justice system works but over here someone with a lot of previous would recieve around 1 year for that, but they would do the full year not getting out after 6 months for good behaviour.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Paris hilton - Multiple Dui - 21 days
Nicole richie - Driving opposite side of high way/ under influence of drug/alcohal - 2 hours
Lindsey lohan - same as the whores above - I don't even thing this bitch got jail time
Mike Tyson - Dui/possession of drugs - 4 years...

Paris hilton accomplishments:
Sex tape

Nicole Richie accomplishments:
lol what?

Lindsey Lohan accomplishments:
ehhh a lot of people say she is a good actor

Mike tyson accomplishments:
* National Golden Gloves Champion Heavyweight 1984
* Undisputed Heavyweight champion (held all three major championship belts; WBA, IBF, and WBC)—1 August 1987–11 February 1990
* WBC Heavyweight Champion—22 November 1986–11 February 1990, 16 March 1996–1997 (Vacated)
* WBA Heavyweight Champion—7 March 1987–11 February 1990, 7 September 1996 –9 November 1996
* IBF Heavyweight Champion—1 August 1987–11 February 1990

* Youngest Heavweight champion—20 years and 4 months

Awards

* Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year—1988
* BBC Sports Personality of the Year Overseas Personality—1989

Seriously WTF? ******* hate this government

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mrangry said:
Paris hilton - Multiple Dui - 21 days
Nicole richie - Driving opposite side of high way/ under influence of drug/alcohal - 2 hours
Lindsey lohan - same as the whores above - I don't even thing this bitch got jail time
Mike Tyson - Dui/possession of drugs - 4 years...

Paris hilton accomplishments:
Sex tape

Nicole Richie accomplishments:
lol what?

Lindsey Lohan accomplishments:
ehhh a lot of people say she is a good actor

Mike tyson accomplishments:
* National Golden Gloves Champion Heavyweight 1984
* Undisputed Heavyweight champion (held all three major championship belts; WBA, IBF, and WBC)—1 August 1987–11 February 1990
* WBC Heavyweight Champion—22 November 1986–11 February 1990, 16 March 1996–1997 (Vacated)
* WBA Heavyweight Champion—7 March 1987–11 February 1990, 7 September 1996 –9 November 1996
* IBF Heavyweight Champion—1 August 1987–11 February 1990

* Youngest Heavweight champion—20 years and 4 months

Awards

* Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year—1988
* BBC Sports Personality of the Year Overseas Personality—1989

Seriously WTF? ******* hate this government
exactly mrangry, these ho's do days and mike does some serious years. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts