Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
A prime Mike Tyson was a seek and destroy missile,some thing these guys are not, Vitali and his brother would have gone pale and pissed their shorts as they felt the breeze from a Tyson right hand, Mike would have stopped both of these chumps inside of three rounds.....

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Vitali gets injured alot but you cannot doubt how strong his chin is. Its iron, watch the monster uppercut he took from Lennox. A Prime Tyson would keep coming for 12 rounds so he would get the win, but make no mistake about it, a prime (and 100% healthy) Vitali is a damn good fighter.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I'd say put Vitali and Wladimir at the same time in the ring and Mike would still KO both of em haha

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Tyson within five. As long as he was focused and listening to the right people, no one could hang with him.
That's ecxatly what I'm talking about a Cus Damato, Kevin Rooney Tyson was a wrecking machine,even still with Jacobs but after DK and Robin Givens took over, forget about it ,it was all down hill from there...

I'd say put Vitali and Wladimir at the same time in the ring and Mike would still KO both of em haha
:laugh::laugh: those two are real lucky there's no one out there like Mike ........

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn I wish there was another Tyson right now. Just imagine how easily he'd clean up the worst division in boxing.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Tommy Morrison is rumored to be cured somehow of aids and can fight, so maybe he will be the Tyson that we all need.

p.s. am I the only one who noticed simularities between Morrison and Floyd Patterson?

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Tommy Morrison is rumored to be cured somehow of aids and can fight, so maybe he will be the Tyson that we all need.

p.s. am I the only one who noticed simularities between Morrison and Floyd Patterson?
Your kidding right ?? so which is it Mike or Floyd Patterson, if you ask me he's neither them or himself 10 years ago fuggetaboutit.....you really are a maniac ha!

·
Registered
149 Posts

If you're talking about his fight in WVa. several years back he stated that he was incorrectly diagnosed with HIV and never got retested. If memory serves me correct, his second comeback fight was never cleared via the medical staff because TMo didn't send his medical forms as he should have. BTW, that fight sucked, he looked haggard and irreparably damaged by age.

I think Vitali wins via Mike Tyson. Vitali is 6'7 and Mike would get hammered by the jabs. Not saying Vitali wouldn't go down, but I think he would win.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts