·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else heard about this....if you have any info on it. POST.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
They have been talking about that fight for years now I dont think it will ever happen.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i seen the confrontation 4 months ago, the beast tried to atack mike who remained cool and asked him over the mike to take part in a fight under queensbury rules there and then, the beast just growled and didn't answer.

saap then said to mike he'd fight him any place any time and mike replied "why havent you signed the contract that has been offered to you, sign the damn contract".

mike would ko this bum early!!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
No you got it wrong Tommgunn. He would ko this fool very early.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob sapp is trash tho...he'd get tierd real quick and tyson would take him.

·
Registered
318 Posts
ERIK said:
Ive never seen Sapp fight but Tyson couldnt Ko Kevin McBride :dunno:
Sapp is one of my favorite MMA fighters but he does have a glass jaw and no stamina and no skill. Tyson would slip his first punch and throw a left hook then the right hook and it would be all over.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tyson wouldnt take Kevin McBride. Tyson would get PWNED. McBride would take his legs out and it would be over.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Tyson all ready lost to McBribe in 05, he was pushed down and wanted the ref to help him up!!!

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
This should never happen. Bob Sapp is as disgrace. He is a fat guy who took a hell of a lot of steroids and dropped out of The NFL. Mike Tyson... as much as I like him... should not get involved in that kind of stuff as well if you ask me!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Come on, guys! This is theater! A bunch of fake wrestling stuff! Didn't you see Tyson's face ... how he was smiling. It's theater! But, hey, if the price in right! Tyson ... can go along with the show. Why not? If the price in right!

This is just more of the boxer vs wrestler stuff that's exhibition ... all show .. not real ... fake professional wrestling stuff.

Professional wrestling has put these boxer vs wrestler shows on from time to time for years now. It's old, nothing new. And all show ... not real.

You can't take that stuff serious!

JCC

·
Registered
612 Posts
daveDaboxingfan said:
That was clearly staged all for the hype.

I am shore Sapp sent Tyson a check and gave him his thanks for the media boost.
Maybe not Sapp who paid for it, but the wrestling promotion or promoter.

You see, getting Mike Tyson there who is a legitmate athlete from a legitmate sport, and who is a famous well-known fighter draws attention and gives that silly, ridculous, non sense called professional wrestling some creditability as a form of entertianment.

There may be a match coming up between Tyson and that guy! I heard recently that Tyson did sign a contract to perform 10 exhibitions ... with that stuff. And what you saw may had been Tyson trying to build the gate for a match.

He's finished in boxing, he's an old guy now, and it's just another way for him now to make a buck!

Any way, I don't really have in interest in watching a bunch of fake stuff, but of course, wrestling fans would like it no doubt. They may even think it's real even. I'm not sure.

JJC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, but wrestling is a man's soap.....i personally don't watch it no more but i use to back in day, up untill they ended NWO and WCW

·
Registered
612 Posts
justbreathe said:
i personally don't watch it no more but i use to back in day, up until they ended NWO and WCW
Well, it was fake back then too. But at least they did do a little more wresting back than than they do now. I enjoyed watching it back in the 1960s when I was kid, and it continued to hold my interest even though I knew it was fake until the 1990's ... that's when it really began to get ridculous ... and wacky.

JCC

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Tyson quit his last few losses. he could have won the fights he just didnt want to. he just needed the money. And didnt Sapp get his butt whipped by Hoost. And he's a 6'2" 180 to 200 pound guy skinny with no power.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts