Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike Tyson vs David Tua.

hmm who would win

if the fight happened in the modern day era where tyson is obviously well past it ???

or

If they were both in there primes ???

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
if both guy's foughgt in there prime no doubt tyson would win, but if they fought now you'd have to say tua or even the last 5 years id go with tua.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I said it once and I'll say it again. Nobody on this planet could beat Mike Tyson when he was in his prime still under Cus's crew. But if they fought now Tua would out work Mike for the win. Or he will get caught and ko early, Tyson can still punch.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
prettyboywho said:
I said it once and I'll say it again. Nobody on this planet could beat Mike Tyson when he was in his prime still under Cus's crew. But if they fought now Tua would out work Mike for the win. Or he will get caught and ko early, Tyson can still punch.
nobody could beat mike. Buster Douglas and Holyfield done pretty good jobs at that??? If you mean nobody could beat mike in his primes thats bull. Muhammad Ali, george foreman and Marciano where in deiffernet leagues. Thats a fact.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Im talking about when he was in his prime. And Tyson would have knocked them the F out too. Ali Foreman it didnt matter. He was unbeatable under Cus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts